Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dicks is a really good local to Seattle, WA fast food place. Its my preferred fast food here, but this city has a lot of other great local and smaller fast food places as well, especially around the University district.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Dicks is a really good local to Seattle, WA fast food place. Its my preferred fast food here, but this city has a lot of other great local and smaller fast food places as well, especially around the University district.

:swoon:

gently caress that Spokane imposter

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
not the thread i was expecting tbh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Same

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
"Hey man, wanna eat some dick's?"

I say this to every new person to seattle/western washington and it never fails to bring a look of shock on their face.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I got really excited when I clicked this thread

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah
I love Dicks and I love paying 5 cents for ketchup.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Expected sporting goods but this is not a disappointment

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I thought this was going to be about "Dick's Last Resort" fast casual dining, where their shtick is that they insult you as hard as they can from beginning to end.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
The fries suck.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Dick's treats their employees really well, which helps explain why everything is way more expensive than it should be.

n8r posted:

The fries suck.

They're some of the worst fries I've ever had. Fresh-cut just means lovely soggy mess, even when fresh, even when drunk.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

n8r posted:

The fries suck.

Uh the burgers are terrible too. Dry loving patties that people only say they're good because of the "seasoning" or whatever.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

The Rage posted:

:swoon:

gently caress that Spokane imposter

i've lived in spokane for 3 years and still haven't had a bag of dicks

wolffy's is always the go-to when i crave a burg

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

kloa posted:

i've lived in spokane for 3 years

I'm so sorry.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

n8r posted:

The fries suck.

it blows my mind when fries suck, like wtf you had literally one job - to not suck - and you hosed it up

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

yes i've come to realize my mistake moving here :rip:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

n8r posted:

The fries suck.

they need to double drop these shits, but even piping fuckin' hot they're still slush in your mouth

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I need to take this to the opposite corner of the country and submit my favorite Dick:

Dick Mondell's in Gainesville, FL.

Grab yourself a bag of Dick's, and shake it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

GORDON posted:

I thought this was going to be about "Dick's Last Resort" fast casual dining, where their shtick is that they insult you as hard as they can from beginning to end.

Have heard of that place but I would never go there. Would be too uncomfortable. :(

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
my posses on broadway!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

kloa posted:

Is it still the Meth capital of Washington? I swear about 10 years ago the 2 lead stories on Spokane news stations were always about Meth.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

kloa posted:

lol Spokane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RIP living in Spokane. I visited there last year for the first time, and it was a really pathetic city.