Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pseudorandom posted:

Double filet-o-fish :colbert:

Pros:
- Filet-o-fish is the best thing
- Two filets
- Two slices of cheese

Cons:
- Twice the wait time in the drive through

Thank u mr president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
mink dou ble for me OP

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One
I’ve eaten 4 of each these in one sitting before to try and answer this for myself.

For me the double cheese burger is the winner assuming your not eating them right away.

If you eat either fresh I think they’re sub par. You really need them to sit wrapped up all cozy in the bag together while you drive home.

That quality time lets the cheese melt right, and really enhances the experience.

That’s why more cheese is the winner for me.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

BromanderData posted:

I’ve eaten 4 of each these in one sitting before to try and answer this for myself.

For me the double cheese burger is the winner assuming your not eating them right away.

If you eat either fresh I think they’re sub par. You really need them to sit wrapped up all cozy in the bag together while you drive home.

That quality time lets the cheese melt right, and really enhances the experience.

That’s why more cheese is the winner for me.

I'm a little dude and this post makes me wish I was either larger with that kinda stomach, or horrified because I would literally explode.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
the gas i get from these things is amazing

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
2 McDouble, no pickles, add Mac Sauce, & a large fry was exactly $4.20 for a little bit while I was in college, and I always took that as tacit acceptance that god was real and definitely thought weed was funny.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If it's a McDonalds I know will mess the order up I will go with the double cheeseburger so I still have some cheese after wiping the onions off but otherwise the McDouble is probably preferred.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

no pickles

hell yeah mcdonalds pickles loving suck

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

pseudorandom posted:

Double filet-o-fish :colbert:

Pros:
- Filet-o-fish is the best thing
- Two filets
- Two slices of cheese

Cons:
- Twice the wait time in the drive through

The couple times I ordered this there wasn’t 2x the tartar sauce so it didn’t taste as good as normal filet o fish (which is definitely the best thing). Double filet is kind of a trap pick imo.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

kloa posted:

i do miss their hot n spicy chicken sandwich for making a mcgangbang back in college :allears:

McDonalds McGangbang

The "McGangbang" burger is one of McDonald's most famous "secret menu" items. And for good reason! It combines two of the best items from the dollar menu into one perfect burger. Simply order a McDouble and a McChicken. The McChicken Sandwich is placed directly inside of the juicy McDouble, buns and all. So, for $2 you've created a huge tasty sandwich. How tasty does that sound? So, if a normal McDouble doesn't quite fill you up, take a chance by combining a McChicken and a McDouble from McDonalds Secret Menu to create your own McGangbang. In our opinion, the McGangBang is the best bang for your buck. When ordering, don't forget to order a big drink to wash it down!

The one near my college had them censor McGangBang so we had to call them McGeeBee's for the order.

loving disappointed that not all McDonald's have Hot & Spicy's.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

the mcdouble is king, with a four/six piece and hot mustard (it's not really hot it's just vinegary as hell so get a decent sized drink)

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Mar 11, 2020

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I will fuckin' fight any of you over the supremacy of hot mustard nugget dipping sauce

like this might be about the mcdouble vs the double cheeseburger but the mcdouble's supremacy is based entirely on its price allowing one to get other cheap poo poo with it like a 4/6 piece with hot mustard

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yo I got a McDouble and put a hash brown ON the sandwhich and it WAS very good

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

halokiller posted:

loving disappointed that not all McDonald's have Hot & Spicy's.

:hai:

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

I got weirdly outraged when the mcdouble replaced the double cheeseburger on the dollar menu. that was a long time ago. I don't like what that says about me as a person. they're both fine imo. I usually get the mcdouble.

I remember when they first introduced the mcdouble I thought something like, "I bet this is going to save them something like hundreds of millions of dollars this fiscal year alone." And not even that much later I stumbled across an article about how the mcdouble indeed saved mcdonalds some ridiculous amount of money like hundreds of millions of dollars. I did have to admire it a bit.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

And honestly one slice of cheese instead of two doesn't bother me a bit. It's already just a lovely McDonald's burger.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Honky Dong Country posted:

I will fuckin' fight any of you over the supremacy of hot mustard nugget dipping sauce

like this might be about the mcdouble vs the double cheeseburger but the mcdouble's supremacy is based entirely on its price allowing one to get other cheap poo poo with it like a 4/6 piece with hot mustard

i always get honey mustard and I'll NEVER CHANGE

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I like the tiny diced onions on the mcdouble.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

yikes! posted:

i always get honey mustard and I'll NEVER CHANGE

Powerful self own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

less cheese on the Mcdouble gives the impression of them tasting more meaty, based on my mother's opinion