Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hot cheetos and takis.

Hot cheetos and takis.

All I really need are my hot cheetos and takis.

(music fades out)

Haha that's right guys, this is the thread to talk about that great snack that everyone craves, of course I'm talkin' bout Takis

(Reggaeton horn sound)

The other day, I was hiving a hard time, and I mean a nasty old time with my bowel movements. We're talkin, 5-6 times a day, solid but itty-bitty shits, and oh boy did my anus hurt afterwards (laughter from audience) I'm serious folks, I couldn't even sit down!
How did I come out of it? Well folks, my dinner that night was straight, name brand Takis -not that doritos knock-off-, and let me tell you something, my spit was dark red, but my colon was Good. To. Go0oo !! (audience goes bananas)

Let me hear it for our boys in red and orange dust!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
SNACK. SNACK. SNACK.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixkoVwKQaJg

100% about the snack

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I remember trying the KFC Cheetos sandwich, it was just a regular chicken sandwich topped with cheetos. For some reason I expected something different. It accumulated a pool of neon orange oil at the bottom of the sandwich box as well.