Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I think everyone should have access to a place that sells pizza by the slice.

My favourite is a small restaurant, run by an angry old man, called Angelo's Pizza.
2 bucks a piece, and you can even play on a vintage Pac-Man arcade game while you wait for him to get off his rear end and actually serve you!
10/10, I go there at least once a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
If you don’t live roughly between Philadelphia and Boston, I am very sorry for you.

superloosegoose
Dec 26, 2008
Central Jersey area:

Any iteration of delorenzo’s from Trenton is good.

Do not go to Newtown Pizza in Newtown PA, it’s awful.

Buckingham Pizza near peddler’s village in pa is great.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I recently discovered another place nearby called Jumbo Pizza.
They have excellent bacon-and-pepperoni, but they will sigh and begrudgingly cook anything you ask for with pineapple on it.
9/10, no arcade machines.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
it depends on just how big the slice is, whether I'd think $2 is a fair price. often times I can get a good full pie for something like $6-8, and more often than not that would be the best price-wise option.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Grimace posted:

it depends on just how big the slice is, whether I'd think $2 is a fair price. often times I can get a good full pie for something like $6-8, and more often than not that would be the best price-wise option.

Emptyquote

Prent
Sep 18, 2003

The.
Secret Pizza, in the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

There is another place, named Pizza Boss.
They only make vegetarian pies, and it's delicious considering there is no meat.
About three dollars per slice.

8/10