Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dont tell me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

an absolute classic

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

the friendly mustachioed dude helpin diagnose ur compute

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i to this day don't quite understand what kind of diagnostics dr. watson did. like, it was a debugger of some kind, but i think it was entirely wound up in how ye olde windows worked in a way which made its workings incomprehensible.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i to this day don't quite understand what kind of diagnostics dr. watson did. like, it was a debugger of some kind, but i think it was entirely wound up in how ye olde windows worked in a way which made its workings incomprehensible.
i’m not sure either, but i think it was tucked away in system32 til at least win2k3. as if some critical part of windows would freak out if it wasn’t there or something.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

raymond delivers once again

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

the friendly mustachioed dude helpin diagnose ur compute

i could never figure out what this did

burning swine
May 26, 2004

win10 defrag icon is neat

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol at ntfs needing a defragger