Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

some very angry unionists in the responses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

some very angry unionists in the responses

etalian has issued a correction as of 23:48 on Feb 11, 2020

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Me and friend were discussing Sinn Fein and it came to the topic of the north reuniting with the south.

I said I'd like to see it happen in my lifetime, but she said she thinks it would be wrong to force them to reunite because "that would be colonialism on the people who don't want to be part of Ireland"
:ironicat:

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

The Real Amethyst posted:

Me and friend were discussing Sinn Fein and it came to the topic of the north reuniting with the south.

I said I'd like to see it happen in my lifetime, but she said she thinks it would be wrong to force them to reunite because "that would be colonialism on the people who don't want to be part of Ireland"
:ironicat:

wait uh what

if a democratic mandate in northern ireland through sinn fein or w/e with support from the republic in favor of reunification, how...

I don't think she understands this imperialism thing

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

so can FF and FG just form a coalition themselves? how does this work

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Smirking_Serpent posted:

so can FF and FG just form a coalition themselves? how does this work

They need 80 TD and between them have 73 so no. But throw in a couple of independents or a minor party with a death wish, sure. But that doesn't mean they will, despite their similarities on most issues they have a long history of hating each other. Narcissism of small differences I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Is it true The Greens are trying to setup a deal with Gael and Faile?