Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

I feel bad for the ladies who think they've found the perfect jacket only to discover that the wrist pocket is fake.

lol

For real though I definitely would be putting those mini liquor shooter bottles in there when going to concerts or baseball games or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

they’re meant for ski lift passes. some resorts have a system where you hold it up to a sensor, or sometimes it scans automatically while you’re in line. it’s nice not having to take it out every time because it means your hot dogs and rolled joints stay warm

Haha. Yeah. I uh. I definitely knew that. I totally do outdoor sports and activities. All the time! Hehehe

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Macnult posted:

they’re meant for ski lift passes. some resorts have a system where you hold it up to a sensor, or sometimes it scans automatically while you’re in line. it’s nice not having to take it out every time because it means your hot dogs and rolled joints stay warm

I have these gloves with a back-of-the-hand pocket that I assume is for a ski pass. What else could I fit in there?!

Escape From Noise

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

I have these gloves with a back-of-the-hand pocket that I assume is for a ski pass. What else could I fit in there?!

Lead weights to knock a sucka's teeth out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Leaving the house is for losers, no offense

Goons Are Gifts

Can't you just move into that wrist pocket?

google THIS

Watch those wrist pockets! (gets buried under a hail of coarsely blended hot dogs)

Finger Prince

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Oh no, those are definitely for your weed.

Peg Sliderskew

Heather Papps posted:

if you have a small mouse friend they could be so cozy in there

Hypothesis confirmed.

Edited for better pic.

Peg Sliderskew fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Feb 11, 2020

Courtesy of Manifisto

City of Glompton

hockey jockey posted:

Hypothesis confirmed.

Excuse blur, hand tremors getting worse!

:3:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Peg Sliderskew

Yep, I also have a wrist pocket coat. My apparent clumsy joke about debit cards was in fact a clumsy reality!

Courtesy of Manifisto

Escape From Noise

hockey jockey posted:

Yep, I also have a wrist pocket coat. My apparent clumsy joke about debit cards was in fact a clumsy reality!

Your joke, clumsy or not, made me really laugh IRL

Peg Sliderskew
Hi, new best friend!

That confession has cheered me right up :D

Courtesy of Manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

hockey jockey posted:

Hypothesis confirmed.

Edited for better pic.

this is a whole family home and i for one am here for it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Finger Prince posted:

Oh no, those are definitely for your weed.

Actually, I have a vaporizer that came with these small metal pods that you can load up with weed so that it's easy to just put a pod in the chamber... those would go in this pocket pretty well! :)

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
now I'm wondering if you could somehow smoke weed using those handwarmer packets they used to give out at ski resorts as a heat source... :thunk:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*taking fat rips from the wrist pocket i've converted into a bong while i wait for the peak gondola, mentally preparing myself to dominate the double-black-diamond run while simultaneously pouring m&ms only trail mix directly into my mouth from my other wrist pocket*

me: eat your heart out elon musk

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Finger Prince

Got the triple ply goretex shell with the powder skirt so I can hotbox my ski jacket.

Heather Papps

hello friend

magic cactus posted:

*taking fat rips from the wrist pocket i've converted into a bong while i wait for the peak gondola, mentally preparing myself to dominate the double-black-diamond run while simultaneously pouring m&ms only trail mix directly into my mouth from my other wrist pocket*

me: eat your heart out elon musk

i am not a fan of elon but the thought of grimes teaching him to snowboard and them just laughing and falling over into the powder really humanizes him to me

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I don't have wrist pockets because I'm a law abiding citizen with nothing to hide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Fredrik1 posted:

I don't have wrist pockets because I'm a law abiding citizen with nothing to hide

*Takes deep breath*

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!