Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying

hahaha.... oh man, that guy... *pantomimes wiping away a tear* he was always witching it up. sabrina rear end motherfucker *fake chuckles softly whilst shaking head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

oh but seriously I posted:

hahaha.... oh man, that guy... *pantomimes wiping away a tear* he was always witching it up. sabrina rear end motherfucker *fake chuckles softly whilst shaking head*

alnilam

oh but seriously I posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

nice tattoo is that the.... deadly hollow?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha yeah house wigglewog very funny
fuming internally

Goons Are Gifts

heh I mean, obviously he couldn't do spells without the socks, right? Yeah, who doesn't know that after all, since he lived and all.

FluffieDuckie

i think he had a stick that looked like a wand. or vice versa. i don't get out much

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nut

never got into it bleh too much hair

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
there was something about him riding a mop???

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Goons Are Gifts

After visiting Tumblr once, I don't know what's real about this anymore

BoldFrankensteinMir

I saw some kids playing a kinda sorta sport on the quad with brooms, wearing colorful scarves and yelling pig Latin.

Pokemon is getting weird.

Sig by Heather Papps

Peg Sliderskew
Oh, that thing the kids are all into with the magical vampires at school? And they sparkle and live in a tree that hits people? Yeah, big fan here!

Courtesy of Manifisto

take the moon

by sebmojo
i love barry potter op

Finger Prince

Oh, yeah, Harry Potter. Yeah I used to do that, back in the day. Yeah, big into the HP. Back in my clubbing days. Had to quit though, you know, growing up, adult responsibilities and all that. Still, ah, still miss those days though, know what I mean? Just rolling all weekend off your loving face on Harry Potter... Yeah them were the days. But alas. Times, they change. You, ah, you got some? Some Harry? Just wondering. Not that I'm interested, but I could be convinced, for old times sake...

Escape From Noise

My points of reference are reading a few of the books in junior high and Daniel Ratdliffe. Also some people on Twitter trying to use them as a blueprint for politics

Goons Are Gifts

I really hope they can throw that ring into the fire tbh

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

I really hope they can throw that ring into the fire tbh

I do enjoy some Johnny Cash

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I hate that George RR Martin keeps killing off all those kids, who does he think he is- Stephen King????

alnilam

Finger Prince posted:

Oh, yeah, Harry Potter. Yeah I used to do that, back in the day. Yeah, big into the HP. Back in my clubbing days. Had to quit though, you know, growing up, adult responsibilities and all that. Still, ah, still miss those days though, know what I mean? Just rolling all weekend off your loving face on Harry Potter... Yeah them were the days. But alas. Times, they change. You, ah, you got some? Some Harry? Just wondering. Not that I'm interested, but I could be convinced, for old times sake...

Heather Papps

hello friend

*hastily zipping up my sweater to hide my hufflepuff shirt*

yeah i know right, warhammer novelizations are the true adults books of choice.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Those are the movies where Doogie Howser plays Ace Ventura, right?

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ya it scool that he doesn't want to be a prince anymore