Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

just use two candles like a normal person. nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
Buy the game and play it on original hardware OP

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Cannot believe we have a mod openly admitting to using illegal emulation. What has happened to this site?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's not illegal if you own a copy of the game and also the hardware it's played on (bios files) and you delete it within 24 hours. Maybe try reading the Emuparadise rules section before you come storming in here accusing people of illegal acts.

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

American McGay posted:

It's not illegal if you own a copy of the game and also the hardware it's played on (bios files) and you delete it within 24 hours. Maybe try reading the Emuparadise rules section before you come storming in here accusing people of illegal acts.

You can't emulate the Wii startup noises and menu ambience. S to spit on your post S.

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
You did not press A when you began to play so Nintendo cannot ensure your safety and they have sent me to kick your rear end

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
You also lose out on stuff like this if you chose to just install the Wii menu on dolphin or some dumb illegal poo poo like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPrMmv19FA

I would like to speak to the ACTUAL utmost authority on the Wii of imp zone now, and not just some wiitard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dillon2 posted:

You did not press A when you began to play so Nintendo cannot ensure your safety and they have sent me to kick your rear end

I actually did.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Cannot believe we have a mod openly admitting to using illegal emulation. What has happened to this site?

theres an emulation forum now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I collected all 242 stars with suboptimal controls and there's video proof. So the haters can buzz off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The xbox series x