Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
Chipotle is probably pretty good because the lighting isn't as harsh as most places, if you consider Chipotle fast food. I would definitely not go on a date at Chik fil a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Take her to Arby's and order the meat mountain.

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
Solid Snake: In case we can't override the detonation code in time I need to ask him how to destroy Metal Gear

Me: You plan to take that thing on by yourself, Snake?

Solid Snake: Bring you to Fuddruckers after too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it could be romantic to dip McNuggets in sauce in each other's belly buttons or eat them off of each other or something like that but you probably wouldn't be able to do that in a restaurant. Good Iuck in the dating world OP.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

depends. what is he into?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Japanese eye posted:

Chipotle is probably pretty good because the lighting isn't as harsh as most places, if you consider Chipotle fast food. I would definitely not go on a date at Chik fil a

See here I was thinking Chipotle coz at least you can get hammered if things aren’t going well (and it won’t be)

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
The best fast food place to bring a date is White Castle on Valentines Day, but :rip: if you don't have a reservation already you big dum dum.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Dairy Queen, women will judge a man's cunilingual abilities by how he eats a chocolate dipped ice cream cone.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
In n Out :quagmire:

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Burger King, their bathrooms are made for gettin' busy in.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Panera Bread is for losers, I would say "Dave and Busters" because it isn't a fast food place.

Personally, best case scenario is a speedy-pizza place like Blaze Pizza or PizzaRev.

Because if you REALLY think about it - pizza choices, will tell you everything about them. Are they adventurous to go spicy? Are they rebellious and pick BBQ Sauce? Are they just boring rear end cheese and maybe pep?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Discover the tenacity of your potential partner by challenging them to an impromptu Burrito Gauntlet whilst Living Mas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Five Guys

:gooncamp: