Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal

community college in long island. what if he took the #2 bus to campus every morning after he got his coffee & bagel at the local cafe. what if he sat down in his usual seat for his poli sci class and pulled out his laptop to take notes. what if his mind wandered and he opened up facebook but got self conscious about people behind him seeing his bad habits and then sat up straighter in his seat and tried to regain focus. what if he wondered to himself if he was doing the right thing with his life or if he was just trying to live up to expectations he put upon himself but which he drew from the culture of his surroundings. what if he didn't blame his parents for the way he was raised but sometimes wondered how his life would have come out if they had been just a little more strict about making sure he did his homework in high school. what if he wondered if anybody really felt like they knew what they were doing or if everybody was just faking it and hoping nobody noticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
harry potter resolving to try shrooms for the first time and telling all his friends

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
harry potter and the philosophy course

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

Nosfereefer posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
to be honest if harry potter was just a regular guy, i dont think i would have enjoyed the books quite as much.

----------------

beer pal

oh. i thought you read Literature, not just genre trash for babys.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

wearing a lampshade

Nosfereefer posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Harry buys a gun.

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

well if harry potter was a regular guy and not a wizard, there would still be a wizarding world, so it would still be baby trash

----------------

beer pal

[tolstoy posting on twitter] theres actually vampires & ghosts all over the place in the war & peace universe I just didnt write about them in the book

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

alnilam

beer pal posted:

lol. damb.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

beer pal posted:

[tolstoy posting on twitter] theres actually vampires & ghosts all over the place in the war & peace universe I just didnt write about them in the book

also, in the original draft, War and Peace got gay married at the end of the book

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

also, in the original draft, War and Peace got gay married at the end of the book

cda

by Hand Knit
Tolstoy created some of my favorite characters and worlds, but after he started sharing his political views on Twitter, I couldn't even with him

Escape From Noise

Harry Potter gets a flyer for a rave. The girl who gives it to him is pretty cute and she seems way into it. Why not?

Afterwards he goes home. His head is pounding and he reeks of cigarette smoke. He couldn't talk to anyone it was so loud!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Harry Potter desperately running into different walls of the NYC subway system to see if any of them lead to the american hogwarts express

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Harry Potter gets a flyer for a rave. The girl who gives it to him is pretty cute and she seems way into it. Why not?

Afterwards he goes home. His head is pounding and he reeks of cigarette smoke. He couldn't talk to anyone it was so loud!

This Harry Potter character is becoming more and more relatable

google THIS

Harry Potter immediately hits it off with Robert.

Escape From Noise

Potter finishes class and realizes that he forgot his lunch but he's also out of cash. He hopes he has enough left in his account while pulling out his debit card.

google THIS

Potter remembers the social workers who put the Dursleys in jail for abusing him. He sometimes has the odd feeling that he was meant to stay there, under the stairs, waiting for something important, but his therapist assures him that it's just lingering Stockholm Syndrome.

Escape From Noise

Harry Potter usually gets recognized for the lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead. So for a while he tries to get people to start calling him "Buzz" but, like most self-applied nicknames, it doesn't stick.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Feb 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Harry Potter usually gets recognized for the lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead. So for a while he tries to get people to start calling him "Buzz" but, like most self-applied nicknames, it doesn't stick.

lol