Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

The Bloop posted:

thread is now about Roger Stone's cranial morphology

Most disturbing thing in the thread. . . wow! There is no way a fully-functional brain could reside in that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

100% correct

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
some years ago, a friend of mine was arrested on federal charges. her lawyer's defense strategy was to claim that she hadn't actually been that close to her ex-boyfriend, who was her codefendant... she'd just been an acquaintance, and she was just obliquely involved. they'd been separated for a few months, both on the lam.

the codefendant ex-bf, meanwhile, became convinced that my friend was going to have him killed before the trial. as a gesture of devotion and love and goodwill, he got her name tattooed on his face, which she only learned about when they appeared in court together.

this tattoo apparently sank the aforementioned defense strategy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Haha that's awesome

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Should have had him killed before trial

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Empty Sandwich posted:

some years ago, a friend of mine was arrested on federal charges. her lawyer's defense strategy was to claim that she hadn't actually been that close to her ex-boyfriend, who was her codefendant... she'd just been an acquaintance, and she was just obliquely involved. they'd been separated for a few months, both on the lam.

the codefendant ex-bf, meanwhile, became convinced that my friend was going to have him killed before the trial. as a gesture of devotion and love and goodwill, he got her name tattooed on his face, which she only learned about when they appeared in court together.

this tattoo apparently sank the aforementioned defense strategy.

How long is she in for?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Obsidianheart posted:

How long is she in for?

she did a year at the Martha Stewart one, which itself resulted in some interesting tales. (this was after Martha's bid, though)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Empty Sandwich posted:

she did a year at the Martha Stewart one, which itself resulted in some interesting tales. (this was after Martha's bid, though)

why do goons keep making posts like this then waiting for someone to ask for stories

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I can understanding wanting to be special and unique and different from all those boring normal sheeple to a degree, but willingly going to endure the worst pain I've experienced over and over again just to do so seems like maybe its not worth all that. At what point do you just start hacking off fingers to be different and express yourself artistically?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

counterfeitsaint posted:

I can understanding wanting to be special and unique and different from all those boring normal sheeple to a degree, but willingly going to endure the worst pain I've experienced over and over again just to do so seems like maybe its not worth all that. At what point do you just start hacking off fingers to be different and express yourself artistically?

I can't find it, but I once read -On these very forums!- about a dude who was really into amputating his toes at different lengths.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
Uhg it's just pain, maybe a couple hours. Goons wanna act like it's some great sacrifice.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

counterfeitsaint posted:

Wtf are you talking about man it doesn't hurt that bad and people get tattooed because they like tattoos, drop the lovely projection and judgements.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah the thing is that pain without fear is just an uncomfortable stimulation. As long as you aren’t in any danger, it’s very easy to just push it to the recesses of your mind and kinda just chill. It can even get to the point of being very therapeutic.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Does microblading count as facial tattoos?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Blistex posted:

Most disturbing thing in the thread. . . wow! There is no way a fully-functional brain could reside in that thing.

His brain is slowly sinking to his sphincter

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Face tattoos can be cool but I guess it’s like owning a pit bull, most the people who do it are extremely trashy

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Ghostlight posted:

how am i supposed to update wikifeet

Gad damnit, every time I'm like, nah no way that's a thing.......

....wait maybe it is...I'll just Google it but no way is that going to......

Sssshhhhhiiiiiittt

I hate this place for destroying my misguided faith in humanity

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Sssshhhhhiiiiiittt

yes weirdos on the internet like feet thanks for unearthing an early 2005 discovery

Composting Toilet
Oct 24, 2009

Blistex posted:

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE 100% "ISRAELI"

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Obsidianheart posted:

I can't find it, but I once read -On these very forums!- about a dude who was really into amputating his toes at different lengths.

Reminds me of the goon who admitted to yanking out his toenails on such a regular basis that some of them stopped growing back

yes there were pics

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Happy Landfill posted:

Reminds me of the goon who admitted to yanking out his toenails on such a regular basis that some of them stopped growing back

yes there were pics

I gotta see this thread

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

'damaged' across my forehead so people know that I am in fact, damaged

Same. Except it's so people know what my favorite Black Flag album is.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Same. Except it's so people know what my favorite Black Flag album is.

The best one is My War tho

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Resting Lich Face posted:

The best one is My War tho

Too late! I'm committed.

Honestly though I have no tattoos. I doubt I ever will now that I live in Japan and enjoy the baths and hot springs but that said, I don't get the insane judgement over it. Goddang dudes. Calm the heck down. You're a billion times more insufferable than Gucci Main's hilarious face tat will ever be.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also, this is a classic

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Pretty cool that you can read it as either "I hate my mom" or "I hate mommy"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

(Anne) Frankly, I don't hate it.

He really did go all in on his stage name, Xan Frank.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Sssshhhhhiiiiiittt

How can you honestly be surprised by anything on the internet anymore, after all, this is the place that spawned most of the old school memes that went on to spawn more meme factories and then those places went on to spawn even worse ones.

This is me reacting to your childlike innocence:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think i got a quest from that guy at level 5

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Tattooing a face on my butt and a butt on my face

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
nobody will notice any difference

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

nobody will notice any difference

What the...

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

teen witch posted:

That too! It doesn’t last forever which I mean, as someone who lives through 2000 thinbrows might be wise, but I just want my brows perpetually on point without me putting in effort.

you might have to graduate from teen witch into Full Blown Malificent but buddy, i think you've got the chops. if u need a buddy ill let u carry me in a shoulder basket, yoda style, and cheer u on during this difficult training montage.

large_gourd
Jan 17, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Valko posted:

How can you honestly be surprised by anything on the internet anymore, after all, this is the place that spawned most of the old school memes that went on to spawn more meme factories and then those places went on to spawn even worse ones.

This is me reacting to your childlike innocence:

looks like john c reilly

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

large_gourd posted:

looks like john c reilly

I actually thought so too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
That's why he covered his face in tattoos