Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Problem description:

Trying to upload documents to a government website, I get this error:
"Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. Inaccessible logs: Security."

I'm uploading the document into a field specially for that document, and the document is the right extension they are looking for (pdf or jpg).

I just really have no idea what this means. Is it a problem on my end, or theirs?
This only happens half the time, as well. If I leave it till the next day, I can suddenly upload again.

Attempted fixes: I tried googling, but I do not understand the fixes / the problem. Sorry guys.

Running windows 10, problem happens on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU