Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Sometimes you're waiting in line at your local fast food establishment for some meat n' cheese and there's no way to talk about it. Do some talkin'. Right here. It's okay. We like to hear/smell your stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The almond chicken at Panda Express was good. Obviously they just put orange chicken chunks into a different sauce but it is more savory than most of the other dishes at Panda Express that are going for more of a sweet meat experience.

There are green beans in the picture but no green beans in the meal if you are not a green bean fan or you are a green bean fan and would like the green beans. Heads up.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Culvers is real good in general but the mushrooms on the mushroom swiss burg are that mushrooms in kind of gross salty gravy stuff instead of just sauteed mushrooms so be warned.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Chick-Fil-A had an event at the place I work at yesterday so we decided to get that for lunch today. One person ordered a bottle of chick sauce and it is definitely close, but not the same, as the dippy cup version. Much sweeter.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

sean10mm posted:

Culvers is real good in general but the mushrooms on the mushroom swiss burg are that mushrooms in kind of gross salty gravy stuff instead of just sauteed mushrooms so be warned.

I'm just pissed that the one chance in my life I've had to get Culver's I was too hungover to partake.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I think the Taco Bell app is really good. And they have kiosks in the store if you forgot your phone or something(?)

It basically eliminates the most error prone interaction in fast food ordering. Every restaurant should have it

My only complaint is that while the app/kiosk allows you to add, remove, or replace ingredients on every item, it has some opinions about what sauces or toppings are allowed to be put into certain items. If every item were completely customizable with every ingredient in the kitchen, it would be the perfect app.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
im feeling fat and sassy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lol at the headline of this email promo