Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
You can post any fast food item here but you have to say which character's personality it matches from Touhou. I will start with the basics:

Chicken mcnuggets
White meat chicken, with golden breading deep fried, with your choice of sauce on the side. 287 calories
Touhou character: Reimu Hakurei

Baconator
Two quarter pound hamburger patty, two slices american cheese, 6 pieces of bacon, ketchup, and mayo on a hamburger bun. 920 calories
Touhou character: Marisa Kirisame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Bell Beefer from Taco Bell:
It's either a lovely taco on a bun or a sloppy joe from hell. Dried taco meat, warm lettuce and "taco sauce" smooshed into a wrinkly hamburger bun that is wet for some reason. Considered one of the worst fast foods ever made. Completely unnecessary and unwanted. Has a rabid and loyal fan base for some reason. 377 cal.
Touhou character: Koishi Komeiji

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
what

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Bell Beefer from Taco Bell:
It's either a lovely taco on a bun or a sloppy joe from hell. Dried taco meat, warm lettuce and "taco sauce" smooshed into a wrinkly hamburger bun that is wet for some reason. Considered one of the worst fast foods ever made. Completely unnecessary and unwanted. Has a rabid and loyal fan base for some reason. 377 cal.
Touhou character: Koishi Komeiji

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OP, I posit the question if Cirno would be a Frosty or a Blizzard.

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

symbolic posted:

OP, I posit the question if Cirno would be a Frosty or a Blizzard.

Mozzarella sticks from burger king

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Japanese eye posted:

:stare:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

[Blasts the ops fail skull in half with a shotgun then tactically switches to a combat axe to hack the remains of the head from the body]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EdgyCoffeeMug
Jan 11, 2019

pizza

mario

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

I lol'd this is a very obscure reference in the big picture.

Shpongle's great used to listen to him alot. I hope not all of the songs are about drugs

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
:allbuttons:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Japanese eye posted:

baka

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Apple Pie from McDonald's

Utsuho Reiuji

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
please post pictures of your anime people for verification and judgement by the IKs

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

UltraRed posted:

Apple Pie from McDonald's

Utsuho Reiuji

...who?

The one with, the one with the hair and the eyes? is it one of the just a head ones? the one with the frilly clothes?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

bob human being posted:

...who?

The one with, the one with the hair and the eyes? is it one of the just a head ones? the one with the frilly clothes?

see this is why you guys gotta post the pictures

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

please post pictures of your anime people for verification and judgement by the IKs

You should play the games, they're fun and you won't learn anything about their personalities or bullet patterns from a drawing

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Japanese eye posted:

You should play the games, they're fun and you won't learn anything about their personalities or bullet patterns from a drawing

drat thats true

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
Nazrin the ratgirl is a Chuck E Cheese pizza

Suwako is Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt :3:

(because cirno freezed her)

[edit] this is a pretty embarassing necro bump poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
what the gently caress is touhou and can it be eaten over rice?