Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
lots of manic hoarders are kicked out of their homes for reasons... let's give them some tips and help them feel at home

- give them instant coffee, just the cans, but not the actual coffee

- advice them to start hoarding bills, the best way to get lots of useless mails, and more bills is not paying bills... it's like a self replicating von Neuman probe

- teach them to hack amazon delivery drones so they can get more cardboard boxes

- take pizza box wrapping jobs, but run away with the boxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

make your own sauerkraut, in 60 gallon drums in the alley! no one will notice/care!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I solved my manic hoarding problem by hoarding homes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
invest in a tanutable dynamite monkey

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Fredrik1 posted:

I solved my manic hoarding problem by hoarding homes

(chairman mao begins spinning in his grave)

crimes

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

im up to my eyeballs in maniacal homeless.

they all keep talking about various stews using exotic bushmeats and i am kindof digging it.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
kidnap stowaways from trains, planes and automobiles, no one will miss them, why else would they be stowed away?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Macnult

take all the squeegees from the gas station before the squeegee boys claim them so you can run your own squeegee rental service

Macnult

if you're trying to contact god, you'll find he has the strongest signal right in front of the homes of mean rich folk

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Moonshiners: Urban Alley edition

Tickle: Geezum crow, this here place sure does give me the willies...

Jim Tom: Well, you know back when I was a youngin' we used to have to take an' get us where ever we could, when ever we could to make us some o' that there SHINE you know...

Tickle: Oh, yeah no, I know Jim Tom but dang, this place sure is scary.

Jim Tom: Well, enough about all that, let's make us a still, mix us up some mash and make us some o' that SHINE...

**hours later, they scrounge up enough materials to construct a still and some propane tanks to boil down the mash into moonshine**

Jim Tom: Mmmm, yeah- this sure does smell and taste like that thar shine we used to make back thar in the woods when we was growin' up, you know

Tickle: Oh, yeah Jim Tom I sure do know and remember well because you taught me everything I know and then some because you done drank some of what you taught me clean out of your dang skull I done heared it so many dang times...

Jim Tom: You ought not to talk to your elders in a disrespectful manner...

Tickle: I ain't meant a LICK of disrespect in ANY of my discourse and I know for a FACT that you knew it, too.

Jim Tom: i was jus' foolin' with you and i know YOU knew it, too!

**both laugh, through a disturbing lack of teeth**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
there are these places varyingly called "junkyards" and "dumps" and "landfills" and if you move into one of these places, it's like you've achieved the logical fullest extension of whatever you were trying to do in your house, all at once.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Barco Fiesta posted:

there are these places varyingly called "junkyards" and "dumps" and "landfills" and if you move into one of these places, it's like you've achieved the logical fullest extension of whatever you were trying to do in your house, all at once.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Uxzuigal posted:

- give them instant coffee, just the cans, but not the actual coffee

make sure that each can is slightly smaller than the last, like a matryoshka doll, to ensure ease of storage to the hoarder