Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best true crime
Forensic Files (pick this one)
Forensic Files II
Judge Judy
Goku and a pig with giant balls solve crimes
View Results

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
"the evidence in the case never changed. Wait. It just changed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Every cop on forensic files is trying to break a record for how many idioms they can mix up

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You could say, in this case, the blood spatter evidence was the final nail in the boulder that gathers no moss

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Isaac posted:

You could say, in this case, the blood spatter evidence was the final nail in the boulder that gathers no moss

Checkmate.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My favourite is where a dude gets his head obliterated to mush by an axe and then casually gets up and makes half a sandwich in the kitchen before dying

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
my retired 70 year old dad watches exclusively forensic files and the fox business channel. and since he is a boomer, the tv is on for the entire day.

are all of you boomers as well?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

LabyaMynora posted:

It's great fun watching old Forensic Files episodes from the 2000s and being like, "yep, that junk science they used to convict that guy is now debunked! And that one! And that one, too!"

It's really super cool how the Obama administration just started looking into all these bullshit fake-science things cops and DAs had been using to railroad people, and then Jeff Sessions came in and shut all that down.

So in a word, gently caress Forensic Files. It's pro-cop authoritarian propaganda.

:byodood:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

gently caress you man I was just about to post this exact video, at least embed the shits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsS_uLkauzU

"I was not present at the crime scene."

But FBI analysts found Dan Goodwin inside Laura's car.

"poo poo, I was present at the crime scene. Of course, we had to investigate that lead."

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

As a straight white male of means, I also have 100% faith in the American criminal justice system

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Watching forensic files and laughing inappropriately loud whenever they convict someone on DNA or fiber analysis. Don’t they know the science is outdated??

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

obviously you missed the phrenology episodes where the criminal was found by measuring brainpans

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Pick posted:

Boy if it works for them it must work even better for attractive people

lol loving brutal

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
I like the forensic file where they leave a suspect alone with some CD-ROMs of evidence that he committed murder and he immediately just cuts them all up with some pinking sheers, so they scotch tape them back together again. I hope they have dumb poo poo like that in Forensic Files II.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I love just putting it on as background noise while I play TF2. I’ve probably been through the Netflix collections 3 or more times. But I need new episodes. So that’s cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

There's one episode where they do a dramatization of a murder from the 80s and there's a spindle of CD-Rs on the murderer's desk.