Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Covid-19 is going to kill these chains. No one is going to get takeout from Applebee's lol.

:rip:

All of these restaurants are the most reviewed ones on my delivery apps where I live. The only restaurant over 1k reviews near me is the Cheesecake Factory sitting at 2500 and >4.5 stars. Applebee's etc. are all close to 1k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CaptainPsyko posted:

And here I was thinking that in the post COVID-19 hellscape, well capitalized corporate chains like TGI McChiliBees are the only ones that can withstand the storm and will be all that’s left to take over the vacant real estate from all the good restaurants that are about to die.

It'll be like Taco Bell in Demolition Man.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Basically yes. I am legit worried about all my favorite hole in the wall ethnic places like my new favorite taco truck that I just discovered a few weeks ago, etc.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Covid-19 is going to kill these chains. No one is going to get takeout from Applebee's lol.

I got it once from Denny's because it's one of the few places you can get postmates from for under 20 a person.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

It fuckin better be Taco Bell that survives :colbert:.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I did a couple weeks ago and was thinking about doing so soon.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Honky Dong Country posted:

It fuckin better be Taco Bell that survives :colbert:.
Or Pizza Hut in Europe

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

drat it, I'm going to have to learn to use the sea shells.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I haven't but someone I know has been calling Applebee's and weekly ordering 25 cent boneless wings at 100 QTY for takeout lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wormskull posted:

I did a couple weeks ago and was thinking about doing so soon.

Why? It's all just reheated food. The only thing they have to offer is the building itself to sit down and eat in.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Why? It's all just reheated food. The only thing they have to offer is the building itself to sit down and eat in.

In my experience you can get a decent steak, fairly cheap at Applebee's. That's about it though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Because I don't want to cook and the Quesadilla Burger kicks rear end.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Tim Whatley posted:

I haven't but someone I know has been calling Applebee's and weekly ordering 25 cent boneless wings at 100 QTY for takeout lol

If this is you, it's okay. You're safe here, friend.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Maggiano's doing a "stock your fridge" deal with 5 pastas for $40 which is a decent if you like any of them - Taylor Street Baked Ziti and Mom's Lasagna would be good options at $8 a pop imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

dads friend steve posted:

I’m trying to not be a huge dick to NM because I actually did feel bad about how much I didn’t like it there

E: but yeah it was Roswell. The people there were really nice fwiw

Is....is there not red chile in Roswell? I just would have spent the week eating New Mexican food meal after meal or at least buying pints and dumping them on my Applebee’s.

I bet this quesadilla burger is 10x better smothered in red chile