Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Ask your doctor if BYOB is right for you!

BYOB is not for everyone. Well ok, it pretty much is. Common side effects include good vibes, dry mouth, a fascination with butts, reduced GBS, and irregular blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month flow. Rare but serious side effects, including updog, have occurred. Post immediately if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours, because lmao. Do not take BYOB if you have ever had an allergic reaction to blue, purple, cats, hammocks, or Comic Sans. Or do, we're not your mom. Do not take BYOB if you are taking a THC inhibitor. All lurkers must post. Stop posting immediately and seek help if you are from Coupons and Deals.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

BYOB is not for everyone. Well ok, it pretty much is. Common side effects include good vibes, dry mouth, a fascination with butts, reduced GBS, and irregular blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month flow. Rare but serious side effects, including updog, have occurred. Post immediately if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours, because lmao. Do not take BYOB if you have ever had an allergic reaction to blue, purple, cats, hammocks, or Comic Sans. Or do, we're not your mom. Do not take BYOB if you are taking a THC inhibitor. All lurkers must post. Stop posting immediately and seek help if you are from Coupons and Deals.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Lawyers, rite guyz?:jerkbag:

Jaguars!

We're all gonna have to go out and get jobs. Even the work crew!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Jaguars!

google THIS posted:

Common side effects include reduced GBS

Very true IME

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

poverty goat

Per new reporting requirements I must now disclose that all of my posts are advertisements paid for by Big Weed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

poverty goat posted:

Per new reporting requirements I must now disclose that all of my posts are advertisements paid for by Big Weed

+ Big ol' weed

FutonForensic

just got done checking the Good Post Goldmine, really funny stuff, just literally busted my gut laughing. Good thing my friends at Kaiser Permanente were there to provide the care I needed to get back on my feet

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

just got done checking the Good Post Goldmine, really funny stuff, just literally busted my gut laughing. Good thing my friends at Kaiser Permanente were there to provide the care I needed to get back on my feet

heartwarming story my friend. I imagine the good folks at dr. scholl's have a product that can help you stay there in comfort.

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

If I see one more person mention Mangosteen without using affiliate links there's going to be big trouble. It's like you lot don't even want free money or like the taste of delicious Mangosteen!

Escape From Noise

TBF fresh mangosteen is loving delicious.

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

I love you dude

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
First I would like to remind everybody that you can find all my posts on Audible

Audible is the best place to listen to byob posts

This post was made possible by Audible.com

Please like and subscribe and click that bell icon for the boyb algorithm

google THIS

FluffieDuckie posted:

I love you dude

:blush:

The X-man cometh
Hey friends! Do you always feel like the world is too hot and crazy?

Do like I did and install a BYOB™ 420 BTU Chill System. Now nothing bothers me at all!

Jaguars!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

TBF fresh mangosteen is loving delicious.

reported for failure to adequately monetize posting

Manifisto

Jaguars! posted:

reported for failure to adequately monetize posting

fortunately I have some indulgences to sell, there's actually a special going on right now

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Watch this ad and DOUBLE the length of your comedy probation!

super sweet best pal

I tried to get a ticket to BYOB but it was sold out. :sigh:

Escape From Noise

super sweet best pal posted:

I tried to get a ticket to BYOB but it was sold out. :sigh:

We're adding in extra dates because it sold out so quickly!

Goons Are Gifts

Usually we can fit all posters in one place if we :glomp: at each other, which, let's face it, will be happening anyways.

Escape From Noise

We could set up BYOB as a tax haven.

Manifisto

We could set up BYOB as a tax haven.

freemen on the yob

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

freemen on the yob

Gonna need some gold fringe on that hammock. . .

alnilam

We're adding in extra dates because it sold out so quickly!

Ooh a date auction, great idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Buy Your Own Bachelor(ette)