Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Tomtrek posted:

Also "Galactic Dance Blast" is

A) a cool song, and
B) an even cooler title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3SjPqG8hSo

Hell yeah.

Love this song.

Also loved how R2 sings along or seemingly compliments it with his doot doots specifically on the barge.

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

I didn't remember what Lapti Nek even sounded like because it's been so long since I've seen the non-Special Edition of Jedi, but after watching it on YouTube I agree that it is the superior song. At least it's way less obtrusive than Jedi Rocks. However, I like the scenes of Oola in the Rancor pit and the more explicit tease of the Rancor that comes at the end of Jedi Rocks. So it's a mixed bag.

Also weird out of place CGI Sy Snootles is kind of ingrained in my childhood memory at this point.

Tbh I have no idea what Jedi Rocks even sounds like anymore because the last time I didn't fast forward through it was when I saw it in theaters in the 90's.