Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQfTy8XVJmI&t=740s

Bruce Raisley was a computer programmer who trolled Perverted Justice (an organization group thats main focus was taking down pedophiles and essentially spearheaded the show To Catch a Predator). Most of it was focused on Xavier who was the founder of Perverted Justice and was the person who pretended to be a girl in chatrooms to lure in pedophiles in the show To Catch a Predator.

To get back at Bruce, Xavier pretended to be a woman and messaged Bruce saying that she was interested in him. Within merely days he convinced him to start a relationship with him. Xavier saved chatlogs and video recordings(!?) that he received from Bruce. He was so successful that within just a single month he convinced Bruce to consider leaving his wife and kids for this random online woman that Xavier was posing to be. Xavier convinced Bruce to meet up with him. He hired someone to take a bunch of pictures of him, and he proceeded to upload all of the pictures, chatlogs, and videos of him online. This resulted in Bruce being fired from his job and his wife divorcing him, not to mention him being completely humiliated.

Panicking that everything didn't go viral, he decided to write malware and send it to servers hosting the websites reporting the news. He got caught for this and was fined $90,000 and served two years in jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

seems a little mean spirited

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Sorry, but I can’t listen to a Canadian talk long enough to explain more than your summary. Sounds more like an own followed by a self-own though.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I'd like to see some other candidates before I cast my vote

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nominee: high-wire walker, who falls to his death on live tv.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

seems a little mean spirited

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Andy Breivik getting too small packets of butter and too old video games

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

There is and his name is Dick Dorkins.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The bible tells us that it was Job who was the most owned person.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[hacker voice] I'm in jail

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Remulak posted:

Sorry, but I can’t listen to a Canadian talk long enough to explain more than your summary. Sounds more like an own followed by a self-own though.

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Extra Large Marge posted:

The bible tells us that it was Job who was the most owned person.

“God, why are you an rear end in a top hat? My children are literally dead and I wish I was too.”

“Lmao just a prank bro”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol yeah that guy was pretty owned.