Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I have rolled the following for a 3.5e D&D campaign:

quote:

Name: Storg "Anthony" Kennedy
Class: Fighter (but would be willing to change this up if people have better ideas)
Race: Human (locked in, another player gave up a good roll to have 4 Int to be my impressionable younger sibling)
Alignment: Lawful Good
HP: 7 (8 base, -1 from con)

Str: 12 +1
Dex: 9 -1
Con: 9 -1
Int: 6 -2
Wis: 3 -4
Cha: 9 -1

Backstory: Rolled a lot of nat 20s while his younger brother (with excellent stats but a 4 int) did most of the damage when their town was attacked by baddies

I have three feats to spend. Give me your most obscure feats from the most obtuse splatbooks. I want to make him into as much of a combat monster as possible. I haven't played 3.5 in years. Help Storg do some damage. Even if he's probably going to get the party killed with how dumb he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I am DEEPLY disappointed that 100+ people have looked at this and come up blank.

The DM allowed me to bump my Str to 13 so I could get some feats. I switched to being a half-giant, for the powerful build @ level 2. I added Power Attack and Improved Bull Rush as my two feats, and took Dungeon Crasher as an alternate class feature.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Hoo boy.

This is below the threshold for rerolling easily.

I'm guessing you're going fighter/barbarian/warblade/frenzied berserker or somesuch? You're obligated to take knockback.

Honestly I'd probably throw this guy into the suicide express and get better rolls.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Yeah, I went with the low rolls because I'm ok with not having a super strong character and frankly playing an idiot like this has been a blast. He did, after all, think he could defeat a fire elemental by peeing on it. Sadly, fire elementals are vulnerable to frost, not water. Out of the 10 or so sessions I've used him for over the past month and a half, he's wound up unconscious and with negative HP a half-dozen times. Poor dude's cognitive deficits are not going to be helped by the nasty case of CTE he's working on.

This is the current character sheet.

He's level 2 now, and can actually do some solid damage thanks to the synergy between Powerful Build and Dungeon Crasher, 4d6+4. +2 AC vs traps doesn't help that much, though, when it's a flaming hands trap. He also got a magical potion that increased his int/wis from 6/3 to 12/12 for one part of the adventure, but it wears off.

I'd love for additional advice on what to multiclass into (barb for rage?) though, because I would love for this terribly statted character to end up a legendary hero.

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

Get that vow of poverty going. That's a class in and of itself. Be St. Cuthbert's perfect sweet boy.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Barbarian and war blade into frenzied berserker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

At this point you should lean into being a very weak character.

Toughness, Dodge, improvised weapon feats, skill focus.

Get multiple skill focuses in cooking or basket-weaving imo.