Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
estrictions on the size of gatherings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i have a dry cough and will not drop out

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Macnult

trying to roast my friend in the most progressive, inclusive, and non-judgemental way for thinking the cuckhold gallery was the orgy line

Macnult

this is a safe space, nobody is judging you, but the way you were leaning forward and eager to get in there like my dude you really looked like you were playing the part

Macnult

“ooop! crop beats floggers”

“bullshit. best two out of three”

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"You motherfucker!" I hear someone yell out at the orgy. It sounded like Oedipus...

Dungeon Ecology

look friend, i don't make the rules... *quickly fastens ball gag so i don't have to explain it any further*

cda

by Hand Knit
per ncaa rules, no spectators at the orgy, sorry

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so the police are here BUT the restriction on capacity is standing room only! EVERYONE GET HORIZONTAL!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Yinlock

Orgy Inspector walking through the crowd wearing nothing but a hard-hat, taking notes and shaking his head

owlhawk911

Yinlock posted:

Orgy Inspector walking through the crowd wearing nothing but a hard-hat, taking notes and shaking his head

what kind of orgy inspector walks around on-site without a condom

deep dish peat moss

Can't believe this poo poo happens the FIRST EVER year we get 251 RSVPs to the spring orgy

Yinlock

owlhawk911 posted:

what kind of orgy inspector walks around on-site without a condom

and risk latex allergies???

deep dish peat moss

Oh no we're not doing a masquerade orgy this year. Just a... just a respiratory maskerade orgy

deep dish peat moss

If you need anything you can find hand sanitizer in the left drawer, lube in the cupboard, and if you need toilet paper we have a few hundred rolls on a palette in the garage.

deep dish peat moss

I remind you to please look up the mortality rates for COVID-19 before attending this year's orgy, if you fall within the 80+ age range, we would still love to have you but please understand the risk you are placing upon yourself by attending this year's orgy.

deep dish peat moss

I've read that diseases are stronger than viruses so I suggest we all focus on transmitting some powerful "defender" diseases to each other, to keep us safe.

owlhawk911

*contemplates disinfectant lube*

Macnult

deep dish peat moss posted:

If you need anything you can find hand sanitizer in the left drawer, lube in the cupboard, and if you need toilet paper we have a few hundred rolls on a palette in the garage.

Escape From Noise

Hey, gang! We're about to make a lube run if anyone needs anything.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Oh no we're not doing a masquerade orgy this year. Just a... just a respiratory maskerade orgy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit

Can't believe this poo poo happens the FIRST EVER year we get 251 RSVPs to the spring orgy

cda

by Hand Knit

owlhawk911 posted:

*contemplates disinfectant lube*

Escape From Noise

Infectious Lubes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It seems like a successful orgy, everyone is wearing an rear end-eating grin

FutonForensic

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It seems like a successful orgy, everyone is wearing an rear end-eating grin

FutonForensic

due to recent events, we will be instituting Orgy From Home for the foreseeable future

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

due to recent events, we will be instituting Orgy From Home for the foreseeable future

cda

by Hand Knit
Remembering to practice social distancing by using my elbows for all sexual contact

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Trying to explain to the fire marshal that we're just a few moments away from breaking the world record with 420 simultaneous 69s

alexandriao

Yinlock posted:

The CSB walking around taking notes and taking samples of the fluids present to check for hazards

deep dish peat moss

Me, standing nude in the doorway that the fireman just knocked on: Yeah, I guess you could say I've got a... large gathering. Want to help me... clear it out?

Escape From Noise

Who ordered the sexy firemen?

deep dish peat moss

Friends of the Orgy (Spring 2020 Newsletter)

To all involved;

Following the recent spread of the COVID-19 virus I would like to take a moment to discuss the spring orgy's preparatory measures and some additional rules we have in place this year.

You're already familiar with the concept of social distancing, we will have social distancing rules in place (and ENFORCED!) at this year's orgy.

What does this mean?

All participants should maintain five feet of distance from one another throughout the entirety of the orgy. Any orgy participant caught breaking this rule will be swiftly evacuated and placed in a fourteen day quarantine.

We're all here to have a good time, it's what orgies are for. Making direct physical contact with another participant is a great way for us all to have a bad time - and that's not what orgies are for.

Telecommuting to this year's orgy is not mandatory, but encouraged. If you decide to attend in person, we will have teleconferencing booths set up throughout the mansion and in the adjacent Walmart parking lot. This is our chance to prove that remote participation is the way of the future when it comes to orgies.

Thank you all for all of your hard work and compromise during these troubling times. The health and safety of the American populace is the most important resource we have on this planet - the byproduct of the Spring Orgy can only come in a close second. We will persevere, and mark my words, we will not take a hit to our earnings or production this year.

Respectfully soon to be yours,
Willy "Big" Petersen
Member Services

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Friends of the Orgy (Spring 2020 Newsletter)

To all involved;

Following the recent spread of the COVID-19 virus I would like to take a moment to discuss the spring orgy's preparatory measures and some additional rules we have in place this year.

You're already familiar with the concept of social distancing, we will have social distancing rules in place (and ENFORCED!) at this year's orgy.

What does this mean?

All participants should maintain five feet of distance from one another throughout the entirety of the orgy. Any orgy participant caught breaking this rule will be swiftly evacuated and placed in a fourteen day quarantine.

We're all here to have a good time, it's what orgies are for. Making direct physical contact with another participant is a great way for us all to have a bad time - and that's not what orgies are for.

Telecommuting to this year's orgy is not mandatory, but encouraged. If you decide to attend in person, we will have teleconferencing booths set up throughout the mansion and in the adjacent Walmart parking lot. This is our chance to prove that remote participation is the way of the future when it comes to orgies.

Thank you all for all of your hard work and compromise during these troubling times. The health and safety of the American populace is the most important resource we have on this planet - the byproduct of the Spring Orgy can only come in a close second. We will persevere, and mark my words, we will not take a hit to our earnings or production this year.

Respectfully soon to be yours,
Willy "Big" Petersen
Member Services

Hi Willy,

As per my prior communique, I am just letting you know that to contribute, I've now set up the teledildonics interface. I think we have the funds to buy condoms and sex toys for installation at all of the orgy kiosks. Because of the nature of the infection I recommend we inform participants that reuse can only be performed if the condoms are replaced.

I do think that the fluid collection points should not be used this year, and although I understand your position on this, I must urge you to reconsider. I do know that they have been a tradition for over 50 years, but that was a different, sexier time.

I also recommend that the combined latex, rubber, and air respirator stands should remain open, as the infection risk is minimal through those form-fitting constumes, and the five foot space margin should be waived for those participants, as long as they only interact with other participants wearing that gear.

In addition to the above, a couple of us have rented latex enclosures, that have been modified to contain latex arms and other orifice gauntlets. These should be restricted to two individuals and then incinerated hither.

I do know that some people plan on renting rooms with wall to wall latex barriers, however because those haven't been designed to contain arm and orifice gauntlets the pressures would likely break the latex, those people should be warned of the risks, and any breakdown of the latex considered quarantinable risk.

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this during your time here, and I hope to feel you there.

Nikki "phat bussy" Cross