Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

it’s just like a biker gang but everyone is kayaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

there are no loud motor sounds when you’re in a kayak gang unless someone has a waterproof bluetooth speaker with “loud boat motors revving for 10 hours” playing

Macnult

several weeks spent deciding on a kayak gang logo, just to have every leather jacket shrink on the first day

Heather Papps

hello friend

rule one of kayak gang: no splashies

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

The Sega game Road Rash but it's kayaks

ty manifisto

Macnult

The 2007 film Wild Hogs but it’s kayaks

FutonForensic

two extremely threatening bikers in a double kayak squabbling over paddling out of sync

FutonForensic

all the kayak bikers getting extremely upset because Murder Bob left his camera in the back of the Honda, so I guess we're not getting a Facebook album for this trip, thanks, Murder Bob

biosterous

back of my shirt says "if you can read this, my life jacket fell off"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

after the development of the trapped floating cooler, the kayak wars got real

Yinlock

*parks speedboat at the river cafe, but accidentally tips over the row of kayaks* oh poo poo

Heather Papps

hello friend

you know what let's grab a beer somewhere else, i'm pretty sure this is a kayak gang bar

Macnult

Yinlock posted:

*parks speedboat at the river cafe, but accidentally tips over the row of kayaks* oh poo poo

lol

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

Finger Prince

OG kayaker speaking wisdom like "there's two kinds of kayakers. Ones that have rolled their kayak, and ones that haven't rolled their kayak...yet."

FutonForensic

biosterous posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Fight Club but they just go kayaking all the time which is somehow even more dangerous than the original thing

vanisher

Harley Davidson Kayaks, re-branding to appeal to a younger generation, selling water-paddle boats

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Finger Prince

Stopped at the gas station filling your hatchback with a kayak on the roof rack.
Old guy wearing a Hobie Cat branded life vest on moseys over from his SUV...
"oh hey there, is that one of 'em whitewater 'yaks? Yeah, they're alright, if you can't handle a real kayak. Yeah I used to kayak. Had me a tandem sea kayak with an outrigger. Used to kayak down to the bay every year with the old lady. Had to give it up though. One to many close calls with a seadoo, had to roll' er down. You ever think of getting a real kayak son? Not one of these rear end rockets, a Hobie sea kayak?"

Escape From Noise

gently caress with the 'yak, watch your back!

Stoner Sloth

rough looking dudes wearing leather life jackets with studs emblazoned with things like Hell's Mermaids

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

rough looking dudes wearing leather life jackets with studs emblazoned with things like Hell's Mermaids

Bad Bass

Manifisto

Yinlock posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

kayaker struggles out of the cockpit, gingerly tiptoes to the back of the kayak while gripping the paddle at chest level for balance, so that he can "pop a wheelie"

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Remake of easy rider in which the final scene involves two locals on two tied together inner tubes firing harpoons at two free floating kayakers. The final shot being an empty kayak flying into a rock face and catching on fire.

alnilam

Finger Prince posted:

Stopped at the gas station filling your hatchback with a kayak on the roof rack.
Old guy wearing a Hobie Cat branded life vest on moseys over from his SUV...
"oh hey there, is that one of 'em whitewater 'yaks? Yeah, they're alright, if you can't handle a real kayak. Yeah I used to kayak. Had me a tandem sea kayak with an outrigger. Used to kayak down to the bay every year with the old lady. Had to give it up though. One to many close calls with a seadoo, had to roll' er down. You ever think of getting a real kayak son? Not one of these rear end rockets, a Hobie sea kayak?"

lol

ty manifisto

biosterous

hells angels still have their annual gathering in montreal, but this time they just splash around in the rivers and nobody freaks out

gallery of sigs

he/him

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Giving a small wave of acknowledgement to other kayakers going the other way up the river.

High on the hog, 90's style.

biosterous

LastGoodBoy posted:

Giving a small wave of acknowledgement to other kayakers going the other way up the river.

starting to wave at what you think is a kayaker but then you notice it's actually a flyak and you turn the wave into a middle finger

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

unlike other gang, kayak gang has a pretty comprehensive therapy program, primarily due to having to deal with kayak angst

gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Well, officially we're a kayak CLUB

Jaguars!

Trying to look tough while paddling around with my new ape hanger rudder pedals but it didn't really work out how I thought it would

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Well, officially we're a kayak CLUB

free hubcaps

Heather Papps posted:

rule one of kayak gang: no splashies

*splashes you*

ty Saoshyant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

these guys paddle in my neighborhood, they are scary af