Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

It's more likely than you think!

I thought it was pretty cool that a comedy goldmine made it to the front page for the first time in a long time, and I guess no one else was going to say anything. I would love to see this become a regular thing again.

Anyway how have you been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I used to get so excited when Comedy Goldmine wasn't just Photoshop Tuesday

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

i've been good, also i like this idea

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Daikloktos posted:

I used to get so excited when Comedy Goldmine wasn't just Photoshop Tuesday

Heather Papps (our new Phridays curator) and I are making a sincere effort to not let this happen anymore, I read through the entire Goldmine archive to prepare for the revival and you're 100% right, the series is at its worst when it's just Diet Phridays.

Instead it should be amazing stuff like this that defies classification.

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

That's a good goldmine

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

here's another one

Daikloktos, thank you for being such a good sport in that thread, you made it really funny by owning you were out of your depth on bananalore. I've always thought of C-SPAM as an ego-deflating exercise and I appreciate your candor when it's your turn in the bucket. I've had plenty of turns being the wrong guy in the discussion thread myself and I can't say I handle it nearly as well.

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Heather Papps (our new Phridays curator) and I are making a sincere effort to not let this happen anymore, I read through the entire Goldmine archive to prepare for the revival and you're 100% right, the series is at its worst when it's just Diet Phridays.

Instead it should be amazing stuff like this that defies classification.

This defied my expectations and went places I never thought it would even with the prior warning on this very post saying it "defies classification".

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
2 MONTHS AGO I MADE THE FRONT PAGE AND NO ONE TOLD ME

OMG GOONS

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Spinz posted:

2 MONTHS AGO I MADE THE FRONT PAGE AND NO ONE TOLD ME

OMG GOONS

That's why you gotta read the front page, duh!

George Burns posted:

Every day I get up, I read the obituaries to see if I'm in 'em. If I'm not, I have breakfast.

If I am, I'm still having breakfast. I'm not going anywhere on an empty stomach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
bump