Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

If you hear any noise, it's just me and the boys (having a boys night)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Grab your TP and meet up here

nut

but I use it like it’s a smiling man dressed up like a flower and not the sun

Escape From Noise

Breaking out Hungry Hungry Hippos. Boy's night classic!

Escape From Noise

All bbqing in baby blue onsies. Because blue is for the boys!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

pouring castor oil all over each other and wrassling and holding hands and butterfly kissing the boyz

nut

spent boyz night designing new sandwich filling combinations we didn’t have any bread so we just made them between our hands did you guys know that Carl moisturizes

wearing a lampshade

nut posted:

spent boyz night designing new sandwich filling combinations we didn’t have any bread so we just made them between our hands did you guys know that Carl moisturizes

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Discussing my moisturizer and lotion regimen with the boyz. Might gently caress around and have a spa day.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

That kids gonna have a curly goatee in 15 years but still look exactly the same otherwise and is still gonna b sneaking out windows like that

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

cracking a bud in my camping chair as me and the boyz watch Andy sit on a cake for his big day