Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Lt Dan Ice Cream posted:

They deliver all my animal food and supplies every month. It's a huge convenience because otherwise I have to go to upwards of three different stores to get all the wet food, treats, etc that they all eat. I love prime.
Chewy.com exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Chewy.com exists.

Amazon is the only service that has all the right brands and flavors. I've ordered from chewy before but had to spend over $50 to get free delivery and they don't have everything I need. Their customer service is poo poo also. Amazon is hard to beat.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
no gently caress Amazon

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
My goodwill to Amazon is predicated on the continued production of new seasons of ‘The Expanse’.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Torquemada posted:

My goodwill to Amazon is predicated on the continued production of new seasons of ‘The Expanse’.

Same, but the Tick. And that's one of the reasons I have no goodwill towards amazon

That and the awful working conditions

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

A Grand Egg posted:

Pretty disgusting how many people still use Amazon.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Chewy.com exists.

Support this billion dollar company instead of that billion dollar company.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I buy from both. Then buy a MS game pass, fly Virgin airlines to the town with the nearest Tesla dealer, and stop by the Apple store.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

I cancelled Prime after about a year. Since cancelling, I noticed that what I used to get in a day or two without Prime now (pre-corona days) doesn't even ship for a week or more like I'm being punished for not buying it. Also, Amazon has turned into lovely knockoff ebay stuff. One time you'll order say 10 bars of soap for 10 bucks. When you reorder it may have been changed to one bar of soap for 10 bucks and you don't know until you get it. They regularly get sued for that and for unsafe products that say nontoxic for kids or FDA approved that actually aren't but get out of it by saying "what we're just an innocent shipper how could we know". Amazon treats employees like poo poo and Bezos could still be obscenely rich after buying a house for every poor person in the country with the money he's stolen from workers and by undercutting prices and forcing every competitor to go under so now it's basically a monopoly, not to mention insisting on incentives from cities for warehouses without ever paying loving taxes. I don't know man, do what you want.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bok Bok posted:

I cancelled Prime after about a year. Since cancelling, I noticed that what I used to get in a day or two without Prime now (pre-corona days) doesn't even ship for a week or more like I'm being punished for not buying it. Also, Amazon has turned into lovely knockoff ebay stuff. One time you'll order say 10 bars of soap for 10 bucks. When you reorder it may have been changed to one bar of soap for 10 bucks and you don't know until you get it. They regularly get sued for that and for unsafe products that say nontoxic for kids or FDA approved that actually aren't but get out of it by saying "what we're just an innocent shipper how could we know". Amazon treats employees like poo poo and Bezos could still be obscenely rich after buying a house for every poor person in the country with the money he's stolen from workers and by undercutting prices and forcing every competitor to go under so now it's basically a monopoly, not to mention insisting on incentives from cities for warehouses without ever paying loving taxes. I don't know man, do what you want.

but if he bought a house for all the poor people they wouldnt be poor any more. then who would work in his warehouses?

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Any new Amazon account is eligible for the 30 day free trial, which can be cancelled immediately without charge. Pair this with the fact that gmail ignores periods in their email addresses (i.e user@gmail.com is not unique from u.ser@gmail.com) while Amazon does not and I am able to get free prime whenever I need it. With this said, I find eBay w/ free shipping winds up being cheaper on almost everything. gently caress Jeff Bezos, no ethical path to a billion, etc.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Rutibex posted:

but if he bought a house for all the poor people they wouldnt be poor any more. then who would work in his warehouses?

Heaven forbid you treat your employees too well and they leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

deadwing posted:

if you do make sure you use your twitch prime subs otherwise you're leaving money in bezos' pockets

but i don't want to give streamers money either.