Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918070

smarxist made that thread. Then they learned that mods can't change avatars to new images, they have to be images already on the server. So an admin would have to come along and upload it to the server and then change the av and that sounds like work.

Whatever. I'm an "essential employee" so I get to work these past two weeks and get paid so I got cash :homebrew:

:pcgaming: IF A PROTECTED AV WAS MADE FOR YOU IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD, I WILL :10bux: TO GIVE YOU THAT AV! :pcgaming:

I'm not doing new art. I'm not making a thread for new art. I am fixing an unfortunate situation by throwing money at it. I just want to buy a bunch of avatars. I'm going low effort high money.

If you want to keep your gang tags, please post the image link code so I can just put that in without doing effort.

Let's get it on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It's cool that you're doing this but there weren't many protected avs made in the original thread and admins are really hesitant to upload big avs to the server. I had to fight like hell to get this big rear end Koishi uploaded and that was way before corona.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
doing gods work, i changed mine after they posted making it sound like it wasn't going to happen automatically

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It's cool that you're doing this but there weren't many protected avs made in the original thread and admins are really hesitant to upload big avs to the server. I had to fight like hell to get this big rear end Koishi uploaded and that was way before corona.

I purchased this av and it is 180 / 180 so I guess it's in the "if the admins agree" level.

sassafrass

star eater: I did the same.

edit:I can do the same, but I would only do so with the agreement of the poster, and with the gang tags intact. That's why I would like everyone who would like a new av to post and say so, with the gang tag html as well.

CannonFodder has issued a correction as of 21:02 on Mar 29, 2020

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Should I change the thread title to say "CHANGING AVATARS HERE"

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
haha poo poo I totally missed this

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
thank you for your service

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
snoo didn't make it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

snoo didn't make it

american beauty dot avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918070&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post503566464