Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I miss
Burgs
Deep Fried Chickens
"'Za"
Curry/Chinese/Other Bastardised Cuisine of Foreign Lands
View Results

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I can make trash food at home but it is not the same. loving virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
you can still get takeout basically everywhere op

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

you can still get takeout basically everywhere op

No KFC in England, life a gently caress :(

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Same, OP.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Voted burgs because the rest are easy enough to still get delivered before they become cold limp pieces of poo poo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

i want to go to grab a DD wake up wrap on my way to the train, commute to the office, work, grab some greasy caf food (i work in an office with a caf, it's awesome), work some more, commute home, grab some greasy broccoli & tofu with white rice on the way home, then eat it while playing civ IV beyond the sword. i miss my ROUTINE

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I miss my weekly Wendy's :(

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My toaster died so I do it in the oven. Waste of energy, but then again I am whisking forks of egg while bacon has been on low heat the whole time.

End result: I probably should have had oatmeal.

(I forgot to add a pat of butter to the toast)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My favorite local fish market finally reopened, so yesterday I got fried tilapia, fried jumbo shrimp, and fried scallops with fries, and it was the best thing ever and it fully rejuvenated my soul.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Ristorante is better than Pizza Express

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
So do I but I am, how do you say? A coward

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So do I but I am, how do you say? A coward

it took me like, 10 tries to read the start of this sentence for some reason. like i became dyslexic and in my head it was just

so i but do i am so i but am do i so am but i

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

TheAardvark posted:

it took me like, 10 tries to read the start of this sentence for some reason. like i became dyslexic and in my head it was just

so i but do i am so i but am do i so am but i

Working hard thank you

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I constantly crave greasy burgs but I've been doing my own smash burgers here and there when there's ground beef for sale and honestly that's the platonic ideal of a greasy fast food burg, other than that you have to get grease all over your stove instead of the dude just handing you a burger ready to eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

what bugs me more is that i always took for granted that i could run the burrito gauntlet whenever i wanted, and now it might be too late. what a fool i was.