Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

thank u for ur service, guy who registered yesterday :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

SunAndSpring posted:

OP can you just donate this money burning a hole in your pocket to COVID-19 relief instead of bringing back people who gambled with their accounts and hosed up

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

This is a very nice gesture and i don't know why people are being rude.

cspam amnesty
Apr 9, 2020

lol who says I'm not? like I have to justify what I spend to the poisoned souls of this c4 crew. kindly slink back to your byob subforum please and thank you.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
someone mad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZ4qxfYvpY

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ArfJason posted:

someone mad

turn your monitor on

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I have no sympathy

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

This is a very nice gesture and i don't know why people are being rude.

louis friend
Oct 7, 2005

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I do hate that GBS people are posting in here since they're not very good posters in general

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

cspam amnesty posted:

lol who says I'm not? like I have to justify what I spend to the poisoned souls of this c4 crew. kindly slink back to your byob subforum please and thank you.

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

I have no sympathy

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I'm back, testing to see if my tags stuck

edit: gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

SunAndSpring posted:

I do hate that GBS people are posting in here since they're not very good posters in general

we need a wall

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
remember when hillary toxxers were allowed to donate to a charity instead of getting banned and goons got so :qq: over it that lowtax had to swoop in and personally issue a supreme court ruling on the matter

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

yeah it’s cool that all the hill people got owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

ArfJason posted:

someone mad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:ironicat:

Coming from the fyad poster clearly not mad about his racist shithole being deleted from the forums