Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Time isn’t moving. it’s happening but not moving. it’s just piling up. it’s hosed up. The liberals tried to dam up history but it refused to end and as the machine grinds to a halt you can hear the earth screaming.

They aren’t screaming CORRECTLY!

apocalypse is revelation. the veil is rent.

Honestly I have nothing helpful to add but boy howdy is poo poo insane and I feel like a canary in the psychic coal mine sometimes and people don’t even know how hosed it’s gonna get.

and the worst part of all is we’ll never get the last Evangelion rebuild movie.

Thanks for listening. Marianne was right about everything. Learn Magick. solidarity is impossible without a basis if overwhelming love. we are ruled by a pedophile cult of black magicians and you have to be crazy to think otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:45 on Apr 9, 2020

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

you know, you’ve got a point.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:45 on Apr 9, 2020

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

remember 2 wash your hands

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

impure flutter posted:

remember 2 wash your hands

I’m doing my best.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Tump

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Dude, you need to stop.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:46 on Apr 9, 2020

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

Big cum Hitler is the praxis I crave.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
do you think that cumshot is hitting the ceiling

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

you're no kyoon

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Goast posted:

do you think that cumshot is hitting the ceiling

The dick is actually suspended from it by that rope

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
ah hello barney

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The Rhine like you've never seen it.

Oct 28, 2003

Is this the thread for feeling despair?

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

138 posted:

Is this the thread for feeling despair?

It’s been a rough few days.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
good friday comes before easter, OP

good friday wasn't "good"

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Time isn’t moving. it’s happening but not moving. it’s just piling up. it’s hosed up. The liberals tried to dam up history but it refused to end and as the machine grinds to a halt you can hear the earth screaming.

They aren’t screaming CORRECTLY!

apocalypse is revelation. the veil is rent.

Honestly I have nothing helpful to add but boy howdy is poo poo insane and I feel like a canary in the psychic coal mine sometimes and people don’t even know how hosed it’s gonna get.

and the worst part of all is we’ll never get the last Evangelion rebuild movie.

Thanks for listening. Marianne was right about everything. Learn Magick. solidarity is impossible without a basis if overwhelming love. we are ruled by a pedophile cult of black magicians and you have to be crazy to think otherwise.

this is the future libs want for us

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

Over Easy posted:

this is the future libs want for us

70s dystopia is much more romantic than present dystopia.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

2reachmu posted:

70s dystopia is much more romantic than present dystopia.

sean connery will do that yeah

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

taqueso posted:

He can slap me when I get out of line anytime

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

bought a war ham for war easter

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6lwNyCo7O8 @1:44

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i got probed for quoting cum hitler and i have this to say: gently caress you mods

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The mod team is weak right now and they'll assume any coup is a joke thanks to their own dumb joke. Cspam can finally be greeted as liberators to our suffering kin in D&D.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

CUT THE TALL TREES

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I did acid a while back and became able to perceive and manipulate energy as magick yeah it happens if i smoke a lot of weed now too. I start understanding everything through a ritualistic lens and tbh it feels like the first step to crazytown or heck maybe something cool and/or damgerous. I'm not sure how i feel about this on a faith level tbh finding out im a witcb is weird

Anyway it's cool and the world is definitely ending like in the biblical way. But yeah I'm uncomfortable agreeing this much with you

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Riot Bimbo posted:

I did acid a while back and became able to perceive and manipulate energy as magick yeah it happens if i smoke a lot of weed now too. I start understanding everything through a ritualistic lens and tbh it feels like the first step to crazytown or heck maybe something cool and/or damgerous. I'm not sure how i feel about this on a faith level tbh finding out im a witcb is weird

Anyway it's cool and the world is definitely ending like in the biblical way. But yeah I'm uncomfortable agreeing this much with you

I barfed a ton.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

taqueso posted:

I watched The Great Train Robbery again tonight it was good

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

I barfed a ton.

I get really burpy on acid but no puke

But i mostly also just perceive this overwhelming sapient love force, is it God? Idk. But it's on a cosmicc scale, reaching out to us, and trying to get us to move past pur turdliest qualities

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Riot Bimbo posted:

I love being a witch at the end of the world. May I introduce you to St. Zura, my personal matron saint of witches? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-46618482 I think about her a lot these days.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Riot Bimbo posted:

the whole of fuckin collective reality is gettin sucked into chapel perilous so its a good time to have a head start

got my sword and cup, my wand and coin, get in losers, we're doin spells

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Riot Bimbo posted:

sorry to tell you this but you have been possessed by a dark spirit. sometimes this happens when people do acid, the boundaries between world's get thin, things slip through, that sort of thing. avoid crossroads and any sort of carved or intricately assembled sigils and it should clear itself up eventually.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

fabergay egg posted:

sorry to tell you this but you have been possessed by a dark spirit. sometimes this happens when people do acid, the boundaries between world's get thin, things slip through, that sort of thing. avoid crossroads and any sort of carved or intricately assembled sigils and it should clear itself up eventually.

I definitely hallucinated a demon offering stuff but i rejected the pact tho so nope

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Boy howdy it does feel a lot sometimes like all the stupid parts of the conspiracy theories you think they throw in there for the sake of Disinformation are actually the true parts and that’s so insultingly awful and r-slurred to our conception of reality that we just would rather go insane than come to terms with the fact we’re tuned by a bunch of pedophile black magicians and we’re too afraid to seem like hippies to fight back with equal Magick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Boy howdy it does feel a lot sometimes like all the stupid parts of the conspiracy theories you think they throw in there for the sake of Disinformation are actually the true parts and that’s so insultingly awful and r-slurred to our conception of reality that we just would rather go insane than come to terms with the fact we’re tuned by a bunch of pedophile black magicians and we’re too afraid to seem like hippies to fight back with equal Magick.

i'm actually a pretty high level chaos zen diviner. its all true. progressives are wasting their time on "materialism" and "policies" while trormp, his name itself so steeped in chaos it long since transcended the constraining nature of words themselves, channels raw Magickal power to fold the time vortex around their reality field. what good does it do to know with perfect certainty that capitalism will one day fall when trepr can expand your timeline into the subjective infinite; when he can turn days into tweets? fools. idiots and fools.