Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mummy Napkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

it’s sewage on steroids

Macnult

Come on, Jack. Stick to the teleprompter. Sewage. Sewage. S E W A G E. Remember your last slip up, Mr. Jack Butt Miller? Want people calling you that again? Mr. Jack Butt Miller Fox Poopy News? Sewage, Jack. Sewage.

DJDadJoke

Stupid Newbie

Dumber for drinking so much Sith Lighting Mountain Dew

Kids, don't cough on my lawn!!!
I won't be buying MC Jenkem's new album, that's for sure. In my day," butt hash" was what we called eating hash browns or tater tots off a stripper's rear end.

*Pops, the thread rating buttons are not thread page buttons. SMH

--- I remember a time when MS had a browser called Internet Exploder, now they think they still have an Edge. :dadjoke: ---

google THIS

To get a pulse on this important issue that may or may not impact us at all, we asked several people on the street if poop is gross, and we found the whole exercise very informative and a good use of our time.

DJDadJoke

Stupid Newbie

Dumber for drinking so much Sith Lighting Mountain Dew

Kids, don't cough on my lawn!!!

google THIS posted:

To get a pulse on this important issue that may or may not impact us at all, we asked several people on the street if poop is gross, and we found the whole exercise very informative and a good use of our time.

It just seemed like it was a very half-assed attempt to pad B roll. Then they realized they didn't have an actual newsworthy segment, so the footage with your average joe/jane was included.

*Pops, the thread rating buttons are not thread page buttons. SMH

--- I remember a time when MS had a browser called Internet Exploder, now they think they still have an Edge. :dadjoke: ---

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

lol

FutonForensic

"sewage is tos-toxic, and it's handled, uh, ha--uh, as a biohazard" --the Captain of the Sheriff's Department

google THIS

"What are you doing in that bathroom, young man?"

"Just, uh, (flush) j-just jerking off, mom!"

"Then why do I smell poop?"

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

"sewage is tos-toxic, and it's handled, uh, ha--uh, as a biohazard" --the Captain of the Sheriff's Department

FutonForensic

at this point, it's not clear if poop can even be considered illegal--but with the upcoming elections for city council, there may yet be hope

google THIS

ButtTheShitmanFart: No comment.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Mummy Napkin

google THIS posted:

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

"What are you doing in that bathroom, young man?"

"Just, uh, (flush) j-just jerking off, mom!"

"Then why do I smell poop?"

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"Excuse me, sir, but have you heard of Jizzbarf Hash?"

"No, I have not."

"It's a street drug made from vomit and used condoms."

"Eww."

"Teens are using it to get high."

"They are?"

"Hey, I just work here. Anyway, would you ever consider using such a drug?"

"Uh, no?"

"Are you sure? Have you thought about what it would smell like? Have you thought about how it would feel to be covered in a mass of vomit and used condoms, as more falls and drips on your head at at steady rate, and into your waiting mouth?"

"What?"

"Back to you, Jack."