Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

it's never happenin' folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

its fake news folks

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

it's a loving ripe $1,200* carrot dangling in front you ur starry lil prole eyes

*get a clue!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

don't ever wait on this government for poo poo u'll be better off knocking down traffic lights and selling them for scrap

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Impkins Patootie posted:

don't ever wait on this government for poo poo u'll be better off knocking down traffic lights and selling them for scrap

just be sure to cut a wedge when you chop it down, that way you can control where it falls

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
gimme the $1200 daddy needs a new AR

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's just going to be really funny how long this drags out because i know this is a simple task for the government to do but i have 0 faith it'll happen

and i know my bank account info is all up in their systems for me and my father's disability

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Victory Position posted:

just be sure to cut a wedge when you chop it down, that way you can control where it falls

hopefully on a cop car

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jY_ZP6gQiQ

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

november 2nd, OP

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

guy we're really sorry but jared lost his checkbook and now we can't access the money but don't worry he's gonna order a new checkbook next week

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
where are my loving TRUMP BUCKS?!

an article from last night now says they'll start going out next week lolsuuuuure

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Please sir, may I have some trumpbux

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Just waltz into stores and start taking things. If they ask you what r u doin, just say the check is in the mail.

Also,

THERE MY TRUMBUX I WANT THEM NOW

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

POSTING IN RESPONSE TO A THREAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Post itt what you did with your trump bux. I built a deck and paid off credit cards