Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

i was playing crash team racing for the playstation 1 and didn't know the final boss starts driving before the light turns green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

i was scared because i thought my dad heard me but he didn't but i still couldn't believe i lost control and said such a thing

Macnult

i was very upset and shocked. why was nitros oxide allowed to drive before the light turned green while i had to wait? why was he not disqualified immediately? i get that he's a bad guy but it doesn't make sense why he has to cheat if he's the final boss

Macnult

i might call my dad and tell him what happened

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I would like to use this graphic to help everyone understand the depth and scope of your "wtf" moment:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I would like to use this graphic to help everyone understand the depth and scope of your "wtf" moment:

thank you for this. i feel understood

Macnult

i’ve been trying to cut back on my swearing by wearing a rubber band. it was rough this morning when i was doing dishes because my gloves were slippery and i ended up saying like 6 bad words

Macnult

maybe i should text my dad instead idk

free hubcaps

its really only the "f" word that is the issue here, the other two words are perfectly fine to say. you probably meant to say "heck" i bet and the f just slipped in due to shock. still might be a good idea to let your dad know tho, hopefully hes the forgiving type

nut

honestly a big wtf to the madman who put a bandicoot into a go kart

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

what gently caress you think this is a place to be dropping f bombs? oh gee now you got me doing it where's the coin jar?

sig by owlhawk911

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**points at the pile of overflowing coins that appear to be covering... s o m e t h i n g; perhaps a jar?**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

pixaal

that's just a w f u l: it is a jar!

sig by owlhawk911

FutonForensic

he started out whispering "what the h" while playing Mario Kart. he amped it up every day for twenty years. now he screams racial epithets on twitch. that's what I call progress

Macnult

i told my dad and he went “oh nice i remember that game” :unsmith:

Escape From Noise

I curse because my dad curses a lot. Also because it's really cool

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

CTR was the only video game I can remember my dad playing

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I curse because my dad curses a lot. Also because it's really cool

When I grow up, I want to be like you.

Let me try it:

FFFFUUUUUUUUDGE!!

pixaal

mudder suction

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

When I grow up, I want to be like you.

Let me try it:

FFFFUUUUUUUUDGE!!

Growing up my dad's favorite curse was "shitfire!" In retrospect that's really funny.

Another thing he likes to do is if I curse he'll say something like "God damnit, Aaron! Watch your loving language! poo poo!"

biosterous

shitfire is a top swear and i hope to remember and use it in the future

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

my grandfather used goddamn and sonofabitch as general purpose adjectives. most men were goddamned sonofabitches.

One time he was at the grocery store with my like 4 yr old aunt and they had a big catfish or something for sale and 4 yr old her yelled 'that's the biggest goddamned fish I've ever seen!" and he had to act astonished and pretend to not know where she learned to say that

that's my cussin story hope you liked it

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

free hubcaps

biosterous posted:

shitfire is a top swear and i hope to remember and use it in the future

teh Spanish had a famous warship named Shitfire iirc

pixaal

shitfire sounds like something that a cock muffin could give you

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

If I was on curry number two they'd call me shitfire

Fire
Fire

Fire