Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RCarr posted:

How does trading Josh Jacobs for Travis Kelce sound in a vacuum?

PPR Dynasty league

Probably makes a loud VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Seriously though I guess it depends on where you're at. If you're primed to go and don't have a TE (and who does?) But have 2-3 other good RBs maybe? My only worry is that Kelce is getting up there and he has to hit the wall at some point. If I were rebuilding I'd rather have Jacobs.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I am bodyslamming Josh Jacobs off my roster for Travis Kelce 100 times out of 100 if I am in a position to win in 2021 or 2022

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea I’m stacked at RB and WR. Mediocre at QB and desolate at TE.

QB: Tua, Stafford, Goff, Eason

RB: Jacobs, Sanders, Mixon, CEH, Jonathan Taylor, Singletary, Jeffrey Wilson, Ito Smith

WR: Hopkins, McLaurin, Thielen, Allen Robinson, Robby Anderson, Tee Higgins, Rashad Higgins, Raegor, Fulgham, Preston Williams, Breshad Perriman, Van Jefferson, Deonte Harris, Jake Kumerow, David Moore, Josh Gordon (lol)

TE: Henry, Njoku, Reed

Full PPR and we start QB/2RB/2WR/TE/3FLEX

I offered Jacobs for Kelce straight up and the Kelce owner said he’d think it over.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

I am bodyslamming Josh Jacobs off my roster for Travis Kelce 100 times out of 100 if I am in a position to win in 2021 or 2022

Yeah I think this is where I'm at, but I don't feel as great about it. Not like Jacobs is some long term great value and all the raiders off season moves have been dogshit for him, but Kelce has to fall off soon, right? Right??

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RCarr posted:

Yea I’m stacked at RB and WR. Mediocre at QB and desolate at TE.

QB: Tua, Stafford, Goff, Eason

RB: Jacobs, Sanders, Mixon, CEH, Jonathan Taylor, Singletary, Jeffrey Wilson, Ito Smith

WR: Hopkins, McLaurin, Thielen, Allen Robinson, Robby Anderson, Tee Higgins, Rashad Higgins, Raegor, Fulgham, Preston Williams, Breshad Perriman, Van Jefferson, Deonte Harris, Jake Kumerow, David Moore, Josh Gordon (lol)

TE: Henry, Njoku, Reed

Full PPR and we start QB/2RB/2WR/TE/3FLEX

I offered Jacobs for Kelce straight up and the Kelce owner said he’d think it over.

Ok yeah, definitely worth it for you. With all those WRs, you'll be fine even if you have to flex all WRs at some point, so your RB depth without Jacobs is still great.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

sourdough posted:

Yeah I think this is where I'm at, but I don't feel as great about it. Not like Jacobs is some long term great value and all the raiders off season moves have been dogshit for him, but Kelce has to fall off soon, right? Right??

What does falling off look like, though? TE5? He's still a set-and-forget guy for at least the next two seasons. Josh Jacobs' 2021 is setup to be a complete disaster for fantasy

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

RCarr posted:

How does trading Josh Jacobs for Travis Kelce sound in a vacuum?

PPR Dynasty league

Sounds about even to me.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

Signing Drake for 2 years, 11 million is a huge red flag. Gruden took Jacobs in the first round, if Jacobs were good to go Gruden would sure as hell be going all in on him to prove he (Gruden) is the smartest man in the room

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
There's been some buzz in our discord about doing a way too early redraft. Anyone interested in doing a super casual mock Saturday at noon pst?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

someone, not me, should make a 2021 thread?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

New thread usually goes up post NFL draft

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Leperflesh posted:

someone, not me, should make a 2021 thread?

It will forever be 2020, we are all doomed! DOOMED!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Sunday at noon PST we are going to try to fill up a mock, message me if interested.

Edit: Looks like we are already at 8 people, just need a few more. Oh, and it's a laid-back snake draft.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Mar 27, 2021

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
We'll do this on FFC so I'll post a link about 10 minutes before noon PST.

There has been a decent amount of interest on our discord so I bet we can fill it .

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Nevermind, I forgot it's tomorrow not today.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
edit: see next post for mock link

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Mar 28, 2021

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
wow FFC sucks, we are moving here https://sleeper.app/draft/nfl/681976955247067136

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What are most leagues doing now that they added a week 18 to the season? Playoffs in week 16-17?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

RCarr posted:

What are most leagues doing now that they added a week 18 to the season? Playoffs in week 16-17?

Good question, I'm going to keep it the same (week 16 finals) until I see how the season shakes out. Can't go wrong holding a finals 2 weeks before the season ends.