Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's some pretty good poo poo to watch

I just watched 'Circle' on Netflix. It's an alien sci-fi thing kinda like Black Mirror but full length movie like. It's pretty good.

Also I just watched Kingdom. Its a South Korean zombie Game of Thrones show but it's better than Game of Thrones. It's pretty good.

Recommend stuff to watch that's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

The Good Place is a fun sitcom about moral philosophy and is pretty funny at times.

Anyone seen that new scifi series on amazon streaming?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I'm watching this show called 30 Rock. It's about a tv show. Sort of meta, but I like it anyway.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dolphin posted:

What's some pretty good poo poo to watch

I just watched 'Circle' on Netflix. It's an alien sci-fi thing kinda like Black Mirror but full length movie like. It's pretty good.

Also I just watched Kingdom. Its a South Korean zombie Game of Thrones show but it's better than Game of Thrones. It's pretty good.

Recommend stuff to watch that's pretty good.

I watched Color out of Space which is a Mandy-ish Nick Cage but lovecraft story. it was pretty good. some people like annihlation more though. fun watch and nice visuals

Mandy
bladerunner 2049
children of men
midsommar
knives out
lighthouse
parasite
uncut gems

2019 was actually a real good year for movies after making GBS threads the bed hard from like 2015 - 2018

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
also if you want Netflix-available only stuff:

tiger king
russian doll (groundhog day, but grimdark)
Bojack horseman
End of the F****ng World (both s1 and s2 are absolutely incredible)
altered carbon (take a lot of weed/edibles imo)
galavant
crazy ex girlfriend
those various food documentaries are fun like salt/fat, rotten, etc

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Wandering cosmonauts, lunar escape, and the return voyage. The serialized attempts to colonize the moon are recounted through a dysfunctional narrative, riddled with angels of god and man. Repeated, unexpected crash-landings on the moon breed a new civilization wrought in images of their past: the victory over the moon reinstalls humanity's exports - religion, violence, war. It is hard to be a god: intergenerational trauma spirals downwards, and each iteration of lunar-humanity is further militant, degenerate and human - a domestic alienness (or: indigenous occupants). Speculative origin stories approach the zero point of falling stars. As memories are relayed back to the other present, Earth’s inter-dimensional interference traces back a desire to prevent the future: a few more cosmonauts arrive to the scene only to capitulate further to the co-emergent animality on the ground. Cross-pollination breeds both civil war and new “life,” old messiahs and tangential Earths in the ‘ideal’ image of the one prior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
C-SPAM!!! This is a C-SPAM thread!!!!!!