Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

CPL593H posted:

With those kind of frequencies coming from upstairs putting a crystal wine glass near your taint is just asking for trouble.

Here's my accelerometer zigging and zagging when the mega-thumper is off:

And when it's on:

Obvious isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
OP buy s gun

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

What am I looking at here OP?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ideas for the good kind of audio to blast at your lovely neighbours ? Don't give me something obvious like metal, it has to be fuckong heinous, disjointed and unpredictable.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

unpacked robinhood posted:

Ideas for the good kind of audio to blast at your lovely neighbours ? Don't give me something obvious like metal, it has to be fuckong heinous, disjointed and unpredictable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's screencaps of an accelerometer app. Showing vibration on X, Y, and Z axis. There's also frquency, showing big boppin' going on down below 20Hz, lower than we can hear or feel (for most peoplple). It's really j-j-umpin now. Makes it hard to concentrate.

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Apr 25, 2020

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Rent a gently caress off 2kw self amp Yamaha DXR thing and go to town
e; they're actually 1kw

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Apr 25, 2020

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Masturbasturd posted:

Obvious isn't it?

I think you need help dude

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Masturbasturd posted:

I don't think I've caught any mental illnesses
I think you did man...

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Mozi posted:

yes, in the mop division (janitor)

can I be in your next movie, matt?

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Masturbasturd posted:

Hey GBS, sup? I've recently, with great trepidation, have clawed my way from obscurity and solitude to seek anyone's wisdom about invoking a powerful force to fight a force at work RIGHT NOW in my ear, my rear, even my petula oblongata. All throbbing to pirated digital music.
Now, it's not the copyright theft that pisses me off, its what it's being played on :

A Thigpen rotary subwoofer (pretend there's a link here)!!

It's a spinning gizmo that can really, really pound those low, low tones out. Like 1Hz low. Unhearable notes that can travel miles. There's one in the building next door, and my upstairs neighbor (the lovely one) might be running it! For reasons unknown, I seem to be more sensitive down there; my butt tingles, my head spins, my cat vomits when it's on. It's only an Infrasound attack on a large urban area during a quarantine, is all...

Call the cops, right? Turns out the town cop is related to old shitass fucknose upstairs, so that's not a wise option. I've bitched to the mayor, some voicemail boxes, even the FBI, yet the floor continues to vibrate. Possibly to a Billy Joel song now. It's like a subwoofer dental radio station down here. So assuming we've been overthrown and there are no authorities to call, I'll have call in a DMCE takedown, bitches.

I typed this just to start another paragraph.

Any ideas, artwork, or submissions can be submitted by hitting :five:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Those charts you posted, op...really?
That can't be from a Thigpen rotary, can it? That's never been what I've seen, I mean I'm no expert but come on..that seems like something almost unbelievable.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:nws:
Op playing with his subwoofer.
:nws:

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

OP a great way to tell if you've caught a mental illness is to take 200mg of benedryl. It won't give you clarity on how crazy you are (and will probably just make you worse, lol) but it does something else which is a useful metric for us.

So please go get some and take it and report back in a few hours.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It's fun to violate DMCA
It's fun to violate DMCA

You can post what you want, just as long you as you say
"No infringement intended, feds"

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Art

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
JUst a lil old update on my data collection of my recent buttock hallucinations. Obviousvfully these comparions speak for itself:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

unpacked robinhood posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pbcN-oYp68

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Masturbasturd posted:

Hey GBS, sup? I've recently, with great trepidation, have clawed my way from obscurity and solitude to seek anyone's wisdom about invoking a powerful force to fight a force at work RIGHT NOW in my ear, my rear, even my petula oblongata. All throbbing to pirated digital music.
Now, it's not the copyright theft that pisses me off, its what it's being played on :

A Thigpen rotary subwoofer (pretend there's a link here)!!

It's a spinning gizmo that can really, really pound those low, low tones out. Like 1Hz low. Unhearable notes that can travel miles. There's one in the building next door, and my upstairs neighbor (the lovely one) might be running it! For reasons unknown, I seem to be more sensitive down there; my butt tingles, my head spins, my cat vomits when it's on. It's only an Infrasound attack on a large urban area during a quarantine, is all...

Call the cops, right? Turns out the town cop is related to old shitass fucknose upstairs, so that's not a wise option. I've bitched to the mayor, some voicemail boxes, even the FBI, yet the floor continues to vibrate. Possibly to a Billy Joel song now. It's like a subwoofer dental radio station down here. So assuming we've been overthrown and there are no authorities to call, I'll have call in a DMCE takedown, bitches.

I typed this just to start another paragraph.

Any ideas, artwork, or submissions can be submitted by hitting :five:

Try talking to your neighbor like a person. Really explain how their actions affect you. Then, when they start to tell you how they don't loving care about you, spit in their mouth and say "Covid-19".

Now, you've committed an assault. You're going to jail. Guess what? No more loud music!!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP try making GBS threads in your neighbor

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Not to imply any sort of connection, but the current unrest and the wacky wobblin wundertones that my butt, and only my butt, and my phone's acceleometer, can hear, are turned to 11 in my town. Pretty fuckin annoying actually. Like torched cars primal rage annoying.
Fortunately my brainpan jelly has enough wigglewiggle to triangulate my rage with maths!
see this chart:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You should probably kill your neighbor, so you can compare statistics from before and after their death.

fake edit: don’t really do this unless your neighbor’s dog tells you to or you start seeing the Fibonacci sequence in white noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Masturbasturd posted:

Now the shitass pissybutt's water heater blew up. Being the basement apartment, it's just about a flood. I ain't calling landlord; I'm late on rent and need to move to a less whacky crib, presto pronto! I thought it was a charming basement flat at first, possibly a gang hideaway or KGB Kompromat den. Dan lived here before; he left a nametag and signed baseball card.

I don't think I've caught any mental illnesses, but like alcoholism, self awareness is the first to go. Does the sudden sensation of being taint raped by an invisible vibrator count as a symptom? I've had friends over, all socially distant, who've felt my magical buzzing basement. About 50 percent anyway.

There's an actual tree being used to support the house, behind the water heaters. Maybe I'll strap the subwoofer to it and summon beastial demons to combat the infernal contraption.

dude you need to get help from a professional. we don't know who Dan is, and i'm pretty sure you don't either. you're constructing delusional realities and expecting others who haven't talked to you to know the things you've constructed, like who Dan is for example. please get in touch with social services