Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

A table for three? That'll be uhhhhhhhh (consults nothing in particular) 45 minutes to an hour. (hands you a blinky coaster)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao

hello, i am your boss, welcome to the job you have! heres a paycheck!

----------------

Manifisto

I ordered a grande. this is a large. I'm not paying for that, I want what I ordered. excuse me, I went to italy once, I know what I'm talking about. also you didn't leave enough room for milk, and it's too hot, I'm going to have to wait for it to cool down *takes a sip, turns around to face you* and they want a tip for this? can you believe it???

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo
hey thanks for coming over. lets sit on facing chairs and desperately avoid eye contact as we talk about nothing. would you like some tea? i only have the kind that makes you pass out, perfect for an excuse to leave

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry, I know I'm running late, but the train was two hours late, extremely full and also had technical problems half way through. I know I should just take one sooner, but there literally isn't one even earlier than this. Oh you mean the one going at 1am in the night? Yeah no problem boss, I'm sure that one will be empty, thanks.

Manifisto

furloughed construction worker, looking forlornly at pigeon outside window: say, baby, nice, uh, talons? do they go all the way up, or what do you got going on there?

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**rubs ants all over self**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

*A robot printer constantly dinging and printing out orders*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

hello lachy how are you doing are you hungry

meowww

and then I say meow back

I haven't meowed at any people yet though lachy is my cat