Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will replace Biden
Cuomo
Buttigieg
Harris
Beto
Newsom
Tom Perez
Hillary
Pelosi
Bloomberg
Oprah
Romney
The Klobb
Abrams
John Kerry
Jeb!
View Results

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Coolness Averted posted:

Can you think of any better tactic for Joe Biden?

I wasn't joking, he won the primary doing basically nothing, based on Obama inertia, and if he wins the general it will be the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it is time for Jeb! to reclaim the Sword of Chang and embrace his destiny.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

idk if everyone treating America like it’s North Korea now is necessarily a good thing.

maybe for america, it's great for the rest of the world, no more coalitions of the willing

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Okay that’s a fair silver lining,

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Trixie Hardcore posted:

idk what to say to someone convinced of this. That Hillary would have been brainstorming bleach cures in private & that’s literally the only difference. This thread getting as broke brained as Biden jfc

democrats def killed more people by pressing forward with primaries than the wacky bleach comment, i mean there's more dumb and harmful poo poo trump has done but i would fully trust a hillary presidency to still have hosed everything up in its own way

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

demanding the states go through with their primaries to stop a resurgent trump 2nd attempt. boom there ya go

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Parity warning posted:

democrats def killed more people by pressing forward with primaries than the wacky bleach comment, i mean there's more dumb and harmful poo poo trump has done but i would fully trust a hillary presidency to still have hosed everything up in its own way

I didn't say Trump killed anyone by suggesting injecting bleach might cure covid wtf are you on about? I said he's so loving dumb that there are literally billions of people less dumb than him. Like idk if people are just assuming I'm like "a Clinton presidency would be great! prove to me wrong! Air your grievances about democrats to me!" I said, Donald Trump is so uniquely and intensely stupid that almost anyone on the planet could have done a better job than him, including Hillary Clinton. I can't believe people keep coming back at me about this. The man is very stupid and bad and in fact things would be better actually noticeably better if he weren't the president right now. No clue why this is a hot take, maybe google the dude, he's actually really bad at his job ppl have been talking about it for quite some time

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
we've heard your complaints and asked joe to step down. please welcome presumptive unelected nominee Boe Jiden (joe walks on stage in groucho marx glasses)

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Where dems are going wrong is trying to get a human elected. How about that pug with covid?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I didn't say Trump killed anyone by suggesting injecting bleach might cure covid wtf are you on about? I said he's so loving dumb that there are literally billions of people less dumb than him. Like idk if people are just assuming I'm like "a Clinton presidency would be great! prove to me wrong! Air your grievances about democrats to me!" I said, Donald Trump is so uniquely and intensely stupid that almost anyone on the planet could have done a better job than him, including Hillary Clinton. I can't believe people keep coming back at me about this. The man is very stupid and bad and in fact things would be better actually noticeably better if he weren't the president right now. No clue why this is a hot take, maybe google the dude, he's actually really bad at his job ppl have been talking about it for quite some time

People are still raw and hurting from the dem primary. The anger right now is directed at liberals, while we’re all kind of numb to trump. That’s how you get people saying the former Secretary of State would’ve done a worse job handling this than the reality tv show slum lord guy

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Bailey/Warren 2020 (Warren gets arrested by the Secret Service when she lets Bailey eat chocolate).

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i mean how many times have you posted the same thing? you're thinking about how a hypothetical hillary presidency would be and that tends to invite others to do the same. anyway i just saw your post and commented

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

People are still raw and hurting from the dem primary. The anger right now is directed at liberals, while we’re all kind of numb to trump. That’s how you get people saying the former Secretary of State would’ve done a worse job handling this than the reality tv show slum lord guy
pssst she's just as dumb, lazy, and spiteful if not worse. As a liberal she'd just put on the proper airs of being a smart adult and wonkish technocrat making serious decisions when she grifts and fucks over poors and foreigners instead of playing a cackling madman delighting in loving people over

liek lol, how can you look at libya, her campaign, or democratic admins from the past 30 years and think 'yes, she'd pick the smart good people to run things!' just like obama she'd be loving everything up but most people wouldn't care or would make excuses

Coolness Averted has issued a correction as of 05:40 on May 3, 2020

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
sure this lady has a history of placing rakes all around herself and then stepping on them at precisely the worst moment, but surely she'd stop doing that if it was only her turn!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Parity warning posted:

i mean how many times have you posted the same thing? you're thinking about how a hypothetical hillary presidency would be and that tends to invite others to do the same. anyway i just saw your post and commented

Like a fair few! It's weird how many people are reaching out to me about their Clinton feelings like I'm the 2020 Clinton campaign community outreach manager. I don't know if that's even a job anymore. The whole vibe of this thread is so weird. Anyway, I was responding to people saying Hillary or any dem would be worse at pandemic response than Trump but what I have been THINKING about is a reality tv show where they grab a random person off the street and prove they are better at this than Trump. Like a multidimensional reality show, idk it's literally impossible but would be good entertainment.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

trump would love that poo poo, call it the apprentice: the white house: trump and he'd love it. idk why it's impossible he can just invite some rando in and say you're the apprentice president now and if they kill a few million people or fail to trigger the libs he fires them

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You'd need the ability to repeatedly reset the universe for it to be a fair go at it.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I wasn't joking, he won the primary doing basically nothing, based on Obama inertia, and if he wins the general it will be the same way.

hint: he will not win the general, unless trump dies before november

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eric cartman

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Parity warning posted:

trump would love that poo poo, call it the apprentice: the white house: trump and he'd love it. idk why it's impossible he can just invite some rando in and say you're the apprentice president now and if they kill a few million people or fail to trigger the libs he fires them

if someone killed a few million people while acting as the president they'd win the presidential nomination in both parties

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

eSports Chaebol posted:

to be fair, this is not a miscalculation on his part. since campaigning makes him less popular, he is smart to be avoiding it

please dont ascribe agency to the racist senile man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Trixie Hardcore posted:

fyi, an incompetent fascist as president is better then a competent and polite fascist.