Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is today the tomorrow you worried about yesterday?
I approve of this message, I guess.
This is why I want to tickle you, PSP!
I'm not sure what Option 2 means but I mean sure, why not!
I kinda sort DO wish PSP would find a genie lamp, just to see what happens
View Results

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I apologize for all my stupid jokes, idiotic anecdotes added to your threads, my misinterpretations of your posts and subsequent head-scratching contributions I may have added because my high, stoned, drunk, sleep-deprived rear end thought something was funny, even though an infant could've determined it wasn't yet I still posted it.

This disclaimer is in the event anyone actually harbors any ill will towards me, I just thought I'd get it out of the way in case I want to run for Emperor of the World*...

*I apologize if announcing my intention for running for Emperor of the World is a politic. If I were going to break a politic rule, this would seem to be the right place for that. Also, me running for Emperor of the World automatically means you all are my sycophant friends, so there won't be any need to curry any favor from me due to that association.

I also apologize for the arrogance of the presumption of everything I've said up to this point.

Please use this thread to apologize for anything you've done to a stuffed animal that you regret, a car you've owned that you never checked the oil on, or the tire pressure and you just kept putting gas in it until it just stopped running one day, or a bicycle you've neglected by never greasing the chain or making sure the chain was tight or putting air in the tires or telling that guy to get out of your way loud enough so you didn't hit them so hard they made that sound that makes you both laugh and at the same time so you feel ashamed to be a human being, or the time you ate too much but didn't get sick.

I apologize for how this is starting to sound like an Alanis Morissette song...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

sorry that i didn't get this to you sooner

Escape From Noise

This reminds me of a former housemate. I came home from my summer job during college a few days in a row to her sitting in the living room or whatever and she'd just be like "I'm sorry!" in this very sincere voice and I'd ask why, she'd just respond "I'm really high right now!" and she just sounded so apologetic. I always told her I didn't mind and I hoped she was having fun. It just always kind of cracked me up. I had no issue with her being high at all and the way she said it was just so adorable. It's a good memory and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for listening to my person apologizing for being high story.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am Bob the Viking...

You ugly.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

So sorry for emptyquoting this right now

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry that post above this one doesn't even have a sig enabled and sorry that you didn't even notice

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Macnult posted:

:love:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Never stop being you, PSP!

I've said it before and I'll say it agin, you are a treasure. An amazing storyteller, parody lyric writer, and good orb :)

nut

I’m not sorry

barfdog

i'm sorry i don't check in here more often to tell you all how great you are

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Slush Garbo posted:

Never stop being you, PSP!

I've said it before and I'll say it agin, you are a treasure. An amazing storyteller, parody lyric writer, and good orb :)

:love:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!