Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barfdog

never mind this gloryhole - does your lunch box stink because of all the weird rear end food you take to work? stick a ball of newspaper in there overnight, it'll clear right up! call colin on 415-555-2671 for more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"FOR A GOOD TIME STAY HOME"

barfdog

looking for cock... soup, that is, haha? winston's on 45th ave has a delicious chicken soup for only $4.99

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

barfdog

in the absence of actual sanitiser you can make pretty much any surface in your home much cleaner than this piss bucket by simply running a slice of lemon over them

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you ever go to France, I dare you to order French Onion Soup without it getting inside your head. Like, what do you call it? Onion soup, and assume they know what you want? Do you call it French Onion Soup, and just brace yourself your the look of pity, scorn and amusement as they run off into the kitchen laughing at you, followed by the moment of silence which leads to a rain of even more laughter after the waiter has told the entire kitchen staff?

If you've read this far, you should eat more fiber. And get a tetanus shot.

Heather Papps

hello friend

some helpful grafitto is going around town putting metric/imperial conversion charts in every public washroom

thank you kindly, mysterious informative stranger!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Here I sit, broken hearted
I came to poo poo
But only farted

If you're having trouble having bowel movements it might be signs of something more serious than just constipation. For your free check-up please call 555...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

looking for a good time? Call a loved one, read a book, or find time for a hobby u lov