Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I even understand the band playing me off after I went over time. I do. I get it. The show has to move on. I just wish that the band had left it at that instead of following me around afterwards and playing me off whenever they thought my bit of the conversation "went over". They even followed me home! I tried to get rid of them, but my wife let them in. We had an argument, but every time I tried to make myself be heard the band would cut me off! They're clearly taking my wife's side since they let her in, but it's also very hurtful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
its humiliating how the band plays me off after dinner right as Im about to ask for dessert. esp that tuba player!!!

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me **dodging shepherd's crook fishing around for me**: "...I'd also like to thank that kid from the 1st Grade that let me sit next to him at lunch time because the other kids were picking on me"

biosterous

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I even understand the band playing me off after I went over time. I do. I get it. The show has to move on. I just wish that the band had left it at that instead of following me around afterwards and playing me off whenever they thought my bit of the conversation "went over". They even followed me home! I tried to get rid of them, but my wife let them in. We had an argument, but every time I tried to make myself be heard the band would cut me off! They're clearly taking my wife's side since they let her in, but it's also very hurtful.

lmao

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Since she let them in. Sorry. Very flustered.

They followed us to our marriage counseling session I managed to ask for.

They kept doing it!

FutonForensic

trying to take a dump and the band starts playing "Pachabel's Canon in D" after I dunk one turd, as if I didn't have a big lunch and WILL be in this stall for the next ten minutes

Heather Papps

hello friend

dad i know you'll never approve of my goal to be the worlds greatest juggler but hiring a full orchestra to "play me off" is not going to get me to medical school

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

cop grabs detective’s shoulder: trust me, chief, you don’t wanna go in there

detective: why not?

cop: he....he played himself off

take the moon

by sebmojo
I'm not sure how 2 workshop this but the band warming up for the chiefs confrontation with his loose cannon cop

----------------

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

cop grabs detective’s shoulder: trust me, chief, you don’t wanna go in there

detective: why not?

cop: he....he played himself off

Lol

take the moon posted:

I'm not sure how 2 workshop this but the band warming up for the chiefs confrontation with his loose cannon cop

Lol again

google THIS

Just an endless chain of people interrupting the person before them with "Hold on, hold on imma let you finish, but..."

Jaguars!

I'm sorry that I went overtime too, but you're loving with me, right? The Grammys don't have a sudden death round at the end of regulation time, I know this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

loving lmao