Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It mildly socks. I might not be as "chill" for a while but that's not on you that's my fault for everstarting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bright Bart posted:

It mildly socks. I might not be as "chill" for a while but that's not on you that's my fault for everstarting.

quitting vaping was so difficult till my friend introduced me to analog vapes. you buy like 25 at a time and use an actual fire to start em up, then you just vape the product into your lungs like normal!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Heather Papps posted:

quitting vaping was so difficult till my friend introduced me to analog vapes. you buy like 25 at a time and use an actual fire to start em up, then you just vape the product into your lungs like normal!

i am very interested they started selling those iqos thingies at this one mall. what is the thingy you use?

my wife and i need to quit vaping its just too much, but i was contemplating sticking some tobaccy in my flower vape and heating it up that way.

edit: god dammit i've been trolled by the master, Heather Papps, haven't i?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

cda

by Hand Knit
i'mg oign down to the Vape Factory and I'm going to slap the vape out of your mouth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
ghireing a hit man to shoot the vape out of my mouth whenever i try to lightit

----------------

nut

transition to hyperventilating over a lit candle and then just don’t lit the candle

Heather Papps

hello friend

have you tried vaping the ultimate high? the holy spirit. let me tell you about my best friend and personal saviour

Escape From Noise

Injecting Mountain Dew vape juice

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

just vape backwards

Escape From Noise

The fact that the vaping industry created the mascot Vape Ape is a disgusting and obvious attempt to appeal to children

nut

my dad sits me down on the rickety rattan furniture out back before he hoists a dirty bucket of hose water onto the patio table

“and you’re not coming back inside until you’ve vaped the whole thing”

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I feel you, tried using vapes to quit smoking but the convenience of vaping combined with the fact you can do it almost anywhere got me even more addicted to nicotine for a while

Cold Turkey is hard, but if you go that route don't beat yourself up if you slip up here and there. It's not starting over, it's slowly getting better

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
when I pass an unmasked person on the sidewalk I just take a giant rip of 6mg Space Rocks instead of breathing their virus breath.

nice try pandemic :smuggo:

Areola Grande

TL;DR: vaping probably saved my life. Think about it op

Escape From Noise

I think my friend has a major problem. I went into their room and they had this massive vape just running. I think it might be at all hours. That can't be good. Also as a side note I didn't realize Vicks made vape bongs.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Mummy Napkin
I got real sick one time rooting on my mod while on the vape patch

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

Slush Garbo posted:

I feel you, tried using vapes to quit smoking but the convenience of vaping combined with the fact you can do it almost anywhere got me even more addicted to nicotine for a while

Cold Turkey is hard, but if you go that route don't beat yourself up if you slip up here and there. It's not starting over, it's slowly getting better

my first thought was "vaping's gotta be better than regular cigs!" but then I was doing like, a juul pod a day. went back to "regular" cigs and then gum and quit; recently I caved and bought another pack but quit after 3 packs maybe a month ago.

Pahilla the Hun

weed cat posted:

my first thought was "vaping's gotta be better than regular cigs!" but then I was doing like, a juul pod a day. went back to "regular" cigs and then gum and quit; recently I caved and bought another pack but quit after 3 packs maybe a month ago.

ain't it some poo poo? i am stuck in the juul cycle right now and i need to change. congrats keep it up

thanks nesamdoom!!

alexandriao

eRplacing all of my cartridges with water and inhaling som e fresh steam into my lungs instead of vaping.

alexandriao

alexandriao posted:

eRplacing all of my cartridges with water and inhaling som e fresh steam into my lungs instead of vaping.

Putting tea leaves into th e water and vaping my tea instead of drin king it like yuo plebs :agesilaus:

Fredflonston

every time you think about vaping go to your room and lay down on your bed and close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Then maybe think about your day for a bit and reflect on all the interactions you had and maybe try to remember when your lease is up or you could accidentally think of that one thing you did a few years ago that really makes you cringe but no one probably remembers any of that except you anyway.

Consider opening your eyes for a sec and noticing that book on your bedstand you always bring to to bed but never really dig into because you end up falling asleep or getting on your phone or something and then it'll all go black for awhile and it'll be the next day.

Escape From Noise

Putting together the ultimate dubstep mix to vape to

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Fredflonston posted:

every time you think about vaping go to your room and lay down on your bed and close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Then maybe think about your day for a bit and reflect on all the interactions you had and maybe try to remember when your lease is up or you could accidentally think of that one thing you did a few years ago that really makes you cringe but no one probably remembers any of that except you anyway.

Consider opening your eyes for a sec and noticing that book on your bedstand you always bring to to bed but never really dig into because you end up falling asleep or getting on your phone or something and then it'll all go black for awhile and it'll be the next day.

Oh I remember.

And just read the Medidations again, to m kittens I guess.

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Putting together the ultimate dubstep mix to vape to

Escape From Noise

Doctor: Okay. We are set up to completely replace your blood with vape juice. Before we do this though I would like to reiterate that I think this an extremely bad idea and that I am doing this under duress.

Me (raising gun): Do I look like I'm screwing around, nerd?

Areola Grande

squirting nicotine salts under my tongue and holding it there for 2 minutes before swallowing for that BIG nicotine body buzz

:guinness:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i just inject nicotine directly

cut themiddle man

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cda

by Hand Knit
succeeding in quitting vaping by trying to quit heroin

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

"it's about harm reduction" i yell, pointing at the steel hammer tossed aside as i use a rubber mallet to smash my own legs

nut

cold turkey is alright but I prefer potato wedges with my heroin

Pahilla the Hun

yeah i figured out a good method i am using now. every time i want to vape i stick my finger in my butt.

i still vape anyway, but i look way cooler. (obviously i did this in front of a mirror)

thanks nesamdoom!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

nut posted:

cold turkey is alright but I prefer potato wedges with my heroin

bad news from Newsweek:

"KFC Changing from potato wedges to fries (US). In a few weeks when all stores deplete the wedges collection all KFC stores will convert to fries."

:negative:

It has already happened where i live. My advice is to find some 'tato wedge vape juice while u still can

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot