Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
llets instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:eyepop:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

how much coke can u fit in a bullet what r u quenching the thirst of a mouse

nut

what names r u gonna put on them? fivel stuart mickey rescuer

cda

by Hand Knit

nut posted:

how much coke can u fit in a bullet what r u quenching the thirst of a mouse

lol

Finger Prince

I got a bullet with your name on it.

No, I guarantee you don't. Sure you'll have one that sounds the same, but the letters are definitely different. Basically I'm bulletproof.

Heather Papps

hello friend

hunched over a desk in a basement, illuminated by a singly bulb, millimiter by millimiter engraving the word "mom" on a set of import carving knives she wanted, and you thought this would be way easier to do why did you think this would be easy the whole point is this is hardned folded steel and all you have is a rock hammer and a screwdriver she's gonna be so sweet about the lovely job but you can't stop halfway and

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

hunched over a desk in a basement, illuminated by a singly bulb, millimiter by millimiter engraving the word "mom" on a set of import carving knives she wanted, and you thought this would be way easier to do why did you think this would be easy the whole point is this is hardned folded steel and all you have is a rock hammer and a screwdriver she's gonna be so sweet about the lovely job but you can't stop halfway and

google THIS

Combine it with those snickers labels and you've got both their name and your reason for killing them

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ignatius Periwinkle Jehosaphat Throckmorton the Third, clutching chest: "Holy poo poo, kudos! You fit the whole loving thing on that bastard..."**glaaah!**

barfdog

google THIS posted:

Combine it with those snickers labels and you've got both their name and your reason for killing them

why does disgraced actor kevin spacey have his own snickers bar

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Escape From Noise

What if I carve your name out with bullets?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bottle of coke with the word "bullet" written on the side

Heather Papps

hello friend

"call me bill. bullet bill was my father"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Chipping a tooth as I attempt to take a sip from a bullet while wondering why my gun feels wet and sticky.

Trying

Wing your way into their heart with the BB My Valentine Sniper Seduction Set.

Jaguars!

Ypres, 1915

Pte Claudius Xeidiggle: Look at this Corp, I've got the bullet with my name on it, now no one else can hit me

Cpl John Smith: Ah gently caress

Escape From Noise

Using Snicker's and Coca-Cola to brand my teeth. They better pay me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Legally changing my name to 30-06