Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
it’s about planes that talk. you ever think about that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I don't want to tax the rich because they are undeserving of their money. I want to tax them because they *have* money and we need it. After we fund what we need go wild with private planes and islands. Like, really go for it man. A really tight tight fighter plane phheewww

FutonForensic

this plane has big breasts to let you know it's the girl plane

FutonForensic

the only genuine memory i have of this film is that the initial trailer used an instrumental version of Rob Zombie's more human than human

nut

cant sleep staying up wondering if i would consider the legroom gracious inside of bobby b52 or if i'd have to book emergency row

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

FutonForensic posted:

the only genuine memory i have of this film is that the initial trailer used an instrumental version of Rob Zombie's more human than human

that’s cool.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bright Bart posted:

I don't want to tax the rich because they are undeserving of their money. I want to tax them because they *have* money and we need it. After we fund what we need go wild with private planes and islands. Like, really go for it man. A really tight tight fighter plane phheewww

I hope pixars planes didn’t have their own Lolita express

Heather Papps

hello friend

The_Rob posted:

I hope pixars planes didn’t have their own Lolita express

i started wondering about pixar 9/11 because i remember there being heightened security but then i realized something else
some of the jets are fighter planes.

that would be like going to the grocery store and meeting a person who's like "oh you are a teacher that's neat i was born, bred and built for one thing only. taking human life" but instead of it being a dumpy dude in military surplus the guy legitimately has guns for arms

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

Pixars Planes but it's also toy story world where if someone sees them they freeze immediately resulting in hundreds of deaths

vanisher

The planes are really a reflection of our own inner desires for freedom and one giant eyeball with two pupils

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i did work for that motion picture
i could potentially be run across the coals "So to speak" for showing you this

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

wow is everyone here paying attention? we have a real treat right here. thank you for sharing!!!!

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

vanisher

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I forgot this movie existed. Planes. Movie. Sometimes you just gotta bust out.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

cda

by Hand Knit
the names plane, planes plane

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

lmao

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

~ piXar seCreT meEting ~

boss: hey pixaar idea people, we need a new idea and we need it NOW

peon 1: So maybe Toy Story, but with sex toys?

boss: pass, NEXT

peon 2: uhhh, can we do something with fruit? i'm thinking like a trendy organic market, and the grapes are like "hey we're always just hanging out--"

boss: pass, NEXT

peon 3: Cars....

*everyone sighs*

peon 3: ...but it's planes.

boss: oh. poo poo.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

say what you will wrt working for a big company - seeing you're hard work come to the big screen and thus to life is really part of what makes it all worth while.

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

FutonForensic posted:

this plane has big breasts to let you know it's the girl plane

FutonForensic

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Escape From Noise

Hey. Everyone. I have a really great idea. I think that if we work together to make it happen we could be really rich.

Planes. BUT...they're boats!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

barfdog

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hey. Everyone. I have a really great idea. I think that if we work together to make it happen we could be really rich.

Planes. BUT...they're boats!

hold on...are you saying...the sky...is the sea?

GENIUS.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Heather Papps

hello friend

barfdog posted:

hold on...are you saying...the sky...is the sea?

GENIUS.

i just got off the phone with the bioshock guys lawyer and we are in the clear!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
guys I just heard from my uncle that planes aren’t even real. I’m sorry for wasting you time with this thread :(

Escape From Noise

The_Rob posted:

guys I just heard from my uncle that planes aren’t even real. I’m sorry for wasting you time with this thread :(

Are you calling my uncle, who flies all sorts of secret combat missions for the FBI and CIA, a liar?

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Are you calling my uncle, who flies all sorts of secret combat missions for the FBI and CIA, a liar?

my uncle is a female body inspector so he knows what he’s talking about

Plant MONSTER.

Yeah well MY uncle works at a pizza hut and brings home pizza instead of money!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Yeah well MY uncle works at a pizza hut and brings home pizza instead of money!

awwww lucky

Escape From Noise

Wait a minute. They did planes, they did automobiles but they haven't done trains yet!

barfdog

Wait a minute. They did planes, they did automobiles but they haven't done trains yet!

pfft, just imagine what it feels like to be a helicopter, watching your dumbass cousin the plane steal the limelight YET AGAIN.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Escape From Noise

barfdog posted:

pfft, just imagine what it feels like to be a helicopter, watching your dumbass cousin the plane steal the limelight YET AGAIN.

At least you wouldn't have to think about it too long before you like hit a draft, wobbled out of control, and hit the ground before exploding everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Disney's pixar's Submarines is misleading i wanted to see underwater action not a BLT singing about being in love with a tuna melt for twelve hours

revolting, i left the theatre after the film was done!