Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what are they thinking :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

That they'll never be as good as Popeye's because their sides game is weak?

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Fresh cut fries from the independent parlour cost $5 but hey if I want fries I want fries that extra $4 isn't going to charity let's be honest it's going to drugs.

free hubcaps
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
this is a travesty

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
the secret ingredient is freedom

Finger Prince

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

While this is true, don't act like their raison d'etre isn't simply to provide a bucket of chicken parts from which to gorge yourself on. You might chose to go to Popeye's for the beans or the cornbread, etc. Nobody is choosing KFC for the day-glo green slaw and soggy taco bell fries.

nut

i slide my potato window open to feel the nice potato spring breeze, behind me my potato door swings closed, i look shamefully at the pile of secret recipe fries ont he floor and think of better days

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

While this is true, don't act like their raison d'etre isn't simply to provide a bucket of chicken parts from which to gorge yourself on. You might chose to go to Popeye's for the beans or the cornbread, etc. Nobody is choosing KFC for the day-glo green slaw and soggy taco bell fries.

Their chicken parts are also spicy.

Checkmate

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Popeye's buffalo sauce is fuckin legit

Areola Grande

nut posted:

i slide my potato window open to feel the nice potato spring breeze, behind me my potato door swings closed, i look shamefully at the pile of secret recipe fries ont he floor and think of better days

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Popeye's buffalo sauce is fuckin legit

Popeye's blackened tendies + blackened ranch dippins is enough to make this grown man cry ngl

Never tried the buffalo. Will report back

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Weak is generous. Without wedges KFC basically doesn't have sides anymore period.

:rip:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i've never eaten kfc proper so i dunno about the wedges but i don't like square fries so i guess kfc is cancelled

Areola Grande

Kief Richards posted:

i've never eaten kfc proper

were u raised by chickens or smth :staredog:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

were u raised by chickens or smth :staredog:

Yeth.

Areola Grande

I bet Chick-fil-A magically gets similar wedges soon alongside their already famous waffle fries

u heard it here first

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Anyone else notice how anytime someone tells you "KFC CHICKEN ISN'T AS GOOD AS [any other chicken chain here]!", they're always wrong?

Don't get me wrong, there's other good chicken places, but nothing will beat a family dinner of KFC extra crispy, coleslaw, and mashed potatoes and gravy.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Escape From Noise

LastGoodBoy posted:

Anyone else notice how anytime someone tells you "KFC CHICKEN ISN'T AS GOOD AS [any other chicken chain here]!", they're always wrong?

Don't get me wrong, there's other good chicken places, but nothing will beat a family dinner of KFC extra crispy, coleslaw, and mashed potatoes and gravy.

I can get KFC here in Japan any time I want. But I don't. Know why? Because there are better fried chicken options at the goddamn convenience store.

Still miss that Popeye's. Because I'm a whore

LastGoodBoy

I can get KFC here in Japan any time I want. But I don't. Know why? Because there are better fried chicken options at the goddamn convenience store.

Still miss that Popeye's. Because I'm a whore

I'm not of Japan, so I don't know what their options are. That said, don't you all eat KFC for Christmas because you guys thought that's what America did? I sure wish we would actually start doing that here.

Popeyes is alright, I guess. I don't really like cajun style fried chicken much, at the very least not as my first choice.

Escape From Noise

LastGoodBoy posted:

I'm not of Japan, so I don't know what their options are. That said, don't you all eat KFC for Christmas because you guys thought that's what America did? I sure wish we would actually start doing that here.

Popeyes is alright, I guess. I don't really like cajun style fried chicken much, at the very least not as my first choice.

People in Japan used to because of a KFC advertising campaign that claimed that. I mean they still do, but not as much as they used to I think. I think probably because of the internet and stuff people started to find out it wasn't really a thing. But it now is a thing in Japan so KFC still does a big Christmas ad blitz and people will buy KFC or other fried chicken. I think people now know it's just a Japanese tradition created by KFC

LastGoodBoy

People in Japan used to because of a KFC advertising campaign that claimed that. I mean they still do, but not as much as they used to I think. I think probably because of the internet and stuff people started to find out it wasn't really a thing. But it now is a thing in Japan so KFC still does a big Christmas ad blitz and people will buy KFC or other fried chicken. I think people now know it's just a Japanese tradition created by KFC

It's a good tradition. I wish it would catch on here.

nut

my father was killed because he knew the secret

nut

the colonel himself dealt me the spicy fried chicken breast of life

Areola Grande

mom says chik-fil-a honey mustard is the primordial ooze and that i'm descended from nuggets of old.

creeping forth from the eggwash pickle batter i seek the wedge...and find it not. :negative:

Areola Grande

i blame wendy's breakfast menu for all of this

Areola Grande

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN