Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the android app for SA doesn't currently have any mod tools. i am going to try and add them.

please post itt if you don't mind the possibility of being randomly probated for 6 hours, maybe many times

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocket_Pool
Aug 12, 2003
Fun Shoe
I never post, probate away.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

TheAardvark posted:

the android app for SA doesn't currently have any mod tools. i am going to try and add them.

please post itt if you don't mind the possibility of being randomly probated for 6 hours, maybe many times

thank you

*to the melody of Pixies' 'Gouge Away'*

probe away
if you want to
probe me all day

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CourtFundedPoster
Feb 2, 2019
The lack of probes on my rap sheet makes me feel self-conscious. Like I haven't become a real Something Awful poster. Please help me ascend to posting nirvana.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

I deserve many probations for all the posts I wanted to make but didn't.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4

(i consent)

ScipioAfro
Feb 21, 2011
gently caress me up

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

just don't give me the ramp

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pocket_Pool posted:

I never post, probate away.

congrats on getting a probation without the probation message nor a link in the leper's colony lol

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
probate me daddy

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
probate me, it energizes my loins

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

TheAardvark posted:

I think I love you, op

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
probe me, daddy

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I’m cool with this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm going to use this thread to let lurkers that want avs to post in so I can request for them since we can't buy avatars right now without possibly supporting Lowtax.

admins if you don't want me to do this let me know and sorry in advance if they decline them. obviously anyone posting after this point wont get hit by my awful app testing stuff

AARD VARKMAN has issued a correction as of 21:24 on Jun 27, 2020

Lambo
Nov 5, 2009
Make me pretty.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
sure I need an av

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TheAardvark posted:

I'm going to use this thread to let lurkers that want avs to post in so I can request for them since we can't buy avatars right now without possibly supporting Lowtax.

admins if you don't want me to do this let me know and sorry in advance if they decline them. obviously anyone posting after this point wont get hit by my awful app testing stuff

It needs to be an image hosted on sa just so you know

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Probe my regged rear end

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Jose posted:

It needs to be an image hosted on sa just so you know

does attaching an image on SA work? if not I can still make this work but it's going to get real weird

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i think so but i have no idea lol. you can always do the av url trick where you take the current one and fiddle the number/file extension

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 92 days!
i'll welcome any av to remove this punching situation which, in retrospect, seems in poor taste

thank you friend

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
prob my lurk hole

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.
Bernie lost me my av, help me my lord!

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

p sure none of this is constitutional

don't fall for it lurkers

Marxist Voodoo
Mar 17, 2012

Six billion ants
Crawling on a plate
posting is overrated

Testicular Torque Wrench
Apr 14, 2016

yeet
give my rap sheet a glowup

Riger101
Dec 25, 2009
I lust after no effort forum cred. fire away

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
I kinda always wanted an avatar but I'm uh glad I held off on that purchase given everything that's happened

... also #freeBENGHAZI_2

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

voted 0, no guinea pigs

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
end animal testing

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
Fuckin do it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

thank you for bringing some HONESTY to this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i should've added to the av change tests post that all gang tags are already hosted here so giving people those is probably the easiest way to test av changes