Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

how do you let the world know that you're into this happening and hip new thing called "politics"

do you like to wear it on a mug you sip around the office

or perhaps you like to pop on your favorite politically-inspired t-shirt when you go outside log on for the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I don't really watch politics unless there's a really good story arc going but I like to be the office comedian at work because of how naturally funny I am so I will usually show up wearing this bad boy:

I don't know what it means I think it's like bazinga like one of the characters says it a lot. Funny stuff.

I don't know what this one means either but it's a real head turner and gets me a lot of attention so :shrug:

This is one of the strongest wizards on the show. I think she is also a rapper too like a wizard that uses rap magic?

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

girls run the world, and when those girls help create 5-4 conservative majorities that restrict abortion, uphold racial discrimination, or install republican presidents I say "slaaaay kween"

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

serious posting in this joke thread

edit I got a whole stack of these

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Any update on this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Peanut President posted:

serious posting in this joke thread

edit I got a whole stack of these

Somebody's taking the Taliban ftw meme a little far.