Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ZearothK posted:

Jason the man who never gives up will join the main cast, mark my words.

Hanson will be the last character revealed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

ZearothK posted:

Jason the man who never gives up will join the main cast, mark my words.

I hope so.

Anyway, I was a bit suprised by how fast information about Banished Children was coming out but a 2026 release is more about what I was expecting. Happy for it honestly, glad it looks lik they're giving themselves a good amount of dev time.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Snooze Cruise posted:

Hanson will be the last character revealed

!

drat, that would be sweet.

also this made me laugh

Dandylion posted:

The development team planning the development of sequel to the Troubleshooter: Banished Children for now.

For this reason, we apologize for not focusing solely on updating the Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children.

We won't be ready for the update as quickly as before, but we'll try our best to update new contents on the Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children.

dude, your game is complete, you don't need to update this forever

ZearothK fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Apr 25, 2024