Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Scarlett is good, Baroness is top tier, but everyone sleeps on Cover Girl as the hottest G.I. Joe lady.

The hottest dude is obviously Roadblock.

Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JTl6N7ZUjE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

LOL at Serpentor sitting on the Lincoln Memorial like he's sitting on Santa's lap.

Thanks for the tip, OP, this is actually the exact time of day I'd be eating a peanut butter sandwich after school and watching the afternoon Joe/He-man line-up after school as a kid. Pro-tier nostalgia.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
pork chop sandwiches!!!!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I wonder if they will show the goofy life lessons after each one.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

20 Blunts posted:

pork chop sandwiches!!!!

*gives u a body massage*

ok this show is pretty cool actually. meant to jump onboard with the gi joe thread. is that dudes name really dong-ho?

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 29, 2020

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

20 Blunts posted:

pork chop sandwiches!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POq9UeqmgdE

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Everytime I try to watch the stream its a serious episode and not the better ones with plots such as,
Cobra buying up fast food restaurants to turn into missile sites
Cobra has a night club thats really a space ship
GI Joe accidentally blows up a orphanage, Shipwreck is lazy

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Cobra has a night club thats really a space ship

This one's hard to beat.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
G I JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

big nipples big life posted:

I wonder if they will show the goofy life lessons after each one.

They absolutely are, I've already seen "blind kid finds a lost cat because of his superior hearing" and "Roadblock telling some kid not to ever say on the phone that they're home alone because some creep will try to take you into their rape van".

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Cooooold slither! You'll be joining us soon
A band of vipers, playing our tune

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

I watched it the other day and it was such utter nonsense (but I was entertained by it). Like bare chest and feet guy in the middle of a snowstorm fighting actual seals kind of stuff.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
They ought to be livestreaming their stuff, they know the nostalgia market's shifted hard and they're not going to have enough demand to sell DVD season sets for $50+ anymore.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It's tough to sell them when the people who grew up watching them no longer have jobs.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Agent Escalus posted:

They ought to be livestreaming their stuff, they know the nostalgia market's shifted hard and they're not going to have enough demand to sell DVD season sets for $50+ anymore.

it was only ever about selling merch anyway. if all the cynical cash grab kids shows arent free2watch these days then theyre doing it wrong

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Anybody else ever fix the limbs of their figures with rubber bands

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

GI Joe sucks

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

/

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

is there and episode of GI Joe where they bomb Laos?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

what about the episode of GI Joe where they hire red neck fucks to roll around baghdad and shoot at people???

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

loving love a toy company glorifying war

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Anybody else ever fix the limbs of their figures with rubber bands

oh yeah! I totally did that. which just made me sad because if you think about it, Joes with broken bands are like our disabled vets.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Pretty sure G.I. Joe is actually responsible for me getting into horror, as despite not having seen the episode since I was a young kid I immediately remembered the dialogue and even the delivery of the line when the small group of Joes was teleported to the Cobra-conquered version of Earth and Steeler found his own corpse

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Dr. Quarex posted:

Pretty sure G.I. Joe is actually responsible for me getting into horror, as despite not having seen the episode since I was a young kid I immediately remembered the dialogue and even the delivery of the line when the small group of Joes was teleported to the Cobra-conquered version of Earth and Steeler found his own corpse

Yeah, the two part "There's No Place Like Springfield" episodes creeped me the gently caress out when I was a kid. Shipwreck is in some sort of nightmare simulation and everyone keeps melting into gelatinous grey blobs. Loved it.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

numberoneposter posted:

what about the episode of GI Joe where they hire red neck fucks to roll around baghdad and shoot at people???
GI Joe and Transformers and all that crap were just Avengers for 80s kids. There's barely any link to the military in the show; I don't think anyone has a rank unless it's literally part of their superhero codename.

It's not a good show but that's a stupid thing to get mad at it over.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I feel like with everything going down in America today, now more than I ever, I want to loving see Canzo Empyrean

epidemic, chaos, gi joe. what else do you need

RELEASE THE drat FILM BARON AMBROSIA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ohFLSFGr5I

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am all about transformoers, though. Probably the worst if them.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
GI Joes are kinda like cops right? This is just big brother realizing that they're losing control and laying the groundwork for the current generation of kids to love cops again

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
sorry if that's too political

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2STtOkaUIs

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

feelix posted:

sorry if that's too political

There b in gbs stands for bootlickers

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

feelix posted:

GI Joes are kinda like cops right? This is just big brother realizing that they're losing control and laying the groundwork for the current generation of kids to love cops again

you can't spell cop without cobra, if you flip the b upside down

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
gps

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Are they gonna show the Cobra TV episode

Because that is a loving masterpiece of self-parody

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

eSports Chaebol posted:

it was only ever about selling merch anyway. if all the cynical cash grab kids shows arent free2watch these days then theyre doing it wrong

I believe He-Man has a YT channel streaming episodes. This should really be more of a thing with those older cartoons like you said.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
baroness is hot :colbert:

Vakal
May 11, 2008

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
poo poo i see the crooked penis

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

G I JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe